October 22, 2014 | 1934 users online

Lips - Nivea - Hydro Care

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by shoesize7

I like that its formulation allows you to easily smooth it onto your lips. I find with some other lip balms, you kind of either need to: 1. have a smooth lip for the lip balm to easily glide over your lips, or 2. you need to sort of radiate your body temperature through your lips to get the lip balm to "melt" so it can smooth on more easily.

I like that this product is always in stock in the stores. Originally, I would have never bought the product (I got it as a sample at my university), because my sister had the version where you dip your finger into the container and put the balm on your lips. That version of this product just looked extra wet, like water, which turned me off the product. But I'm glad I got a sample, because I will definitely be getting this in the future as like a basic go-to balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by mikaylatabone

During the last couple weeks my lips had been so dry, and nothing I used on them would restore the moisture that had been lost. I had tried this balm in the past, and always had good things to say about it so I picked it up again this week, and it's safe to say my lips are on the road to recovery. Locks in moisture for hours, doesn't have a funky or off-putting smell or taste to it. Very natural feeling, and it's a product that you can feel is actually working. SPF-15 is another bonus! Your lips have the protection from all that nature throws at you. Would highly recommend this inexpensive product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Matinalicious

My lips normally ain't dry, then I went on a trip a whole weekend - brought this with me, and used it all weekend. It didn't do anything good for my lips. My lips became dry after using this for a weekend. I would never buy this product again! Not when it ruined my non-dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lip balm a lot. It goes on easily, leaves my lips feeling moisturised and doesn't have a gross taste if you accidentally get any in your mouth. This is not an expensive product and does last quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by HappyLatte

I love the smell and smoothness of these lip balms. They're great for the handbag and are really REALLY moisturising. They lock it in and LAST which is what I look for in everything because I hate touching up every hour or whatever. The only negative is the can be a bit waxy sometimes but after a few minutes the feeling goes but apart from that they're fab for my bag and locking in necessary moisture when I have dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by MissJingly

I've been using this product for 6 years and I've compared it to other brands such as blistex and chapsticks (I hate the weird smell), maybelline baby lips (too oily) and even Nivea essential lip balm (too greasy and melts quite easily). I always come back to this as I feel like it's such a lightweight product and it makes me feel like there's nothing on my lips. Personally, I find this lip balm scent-less and easy to apply, making my lips feel soft and chapped-free for hours on end. I admit, I find myself reapplying this every few hours or so, however, it's become such a habit after 6 years that I don't mind at all! In Australia, this product costs around $3.50-4 AUD, which is a bit expensive compared to other brands such as blistex or chapstick, however I believe that it's well worth the price because it doesn't melt under the Australian sun and one tube lasts me around half a year or more. Would I recommend this product? Of course! Over and over again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in a duo pack for $8.00 at Walmart TODAY and I am already happy with it! Soft, light feeling, and THE SMELL!!!! It's not specifically scented but the natural smell it has is so clean smelling!!! Slightly oily, but I like that! LOVE it, would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Most people who gave this product negative reviews are those who expected it to be heavy duty lip balm. Well, it's not and it's quite obvious from it's name only, not to mention info on the box or their website.
Hydrocare is light lip balm, because there are people who don't have dry and/or chapped lips and who don't like their lip balms to be greasy and thick (me among them). I give it best marks and I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip care product I've ever used!
Hydrates my dried lips all the time, but dries out quickly and have to re-apply like an hour later.
I love the cute little bubbles on the previous lid! Now they changed the lid and "improved" the formula.... Haven't tried the new one yet though, gonna try it soon! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by alicebeauty

This is my holy grail lip product, I love it. Sometimes it can go a bit dogey on the lips and crease, but normally it's very hydrating. It tends to stay above the lips of I wouldn't recommend this if you don't like that. Doesn't have a smell really. i apply throughout the day and its easy to slick on in a rush. Definitely recommend.