December 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Lips - Nivea - Hydro Care

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by OJAM

Gives my lips that "perfect lip" look! The thing I love about this, and the thing that makes this unique is the way it nourishes and cares for my lips without it being greasy at all! And it lasts too! The packaging has little bumps at the bottom of where the lid goes down to when closed which keeps the lid from falling off which I think is genius! When I used my mothers one of this before buying it I was dreading that id have to pay £7 or 8 quid for it but it was just under £2.00 !!! Would recommend to anyone!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Taneea07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have severe allergies including eczema, I have tried N3-3 Lip complex, paw paw ointment, Arbonne and numerous natural remedies which simply did not work. (Tried and tested)
Vaseline (which works at times) however this does tops it all!!! 110% removes my dryness, cracked bleeding lips and i don't tend to need to keep reapplying it, no awful smell or makes me want to lick my lips and includes sun-cream which i have noticed less sun moles on my lips- that's how bad my lips are! would recommend to anyone sensitive like me! good luck i cannot recommend it enough! FABULOUS PRODUCT don't know why it would receive negative feedback as bonus it is value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by milak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this balm for the last 6 years and it never let me down. Living in Canada, winter can do real damage to skin in general and I got used to chapped lips. It hasn't been a problem since I first bought this product and I've been through at least a dozen tubes since. I always have one on me. I travel a lot and it's been as useful in Quebec's humid winter as in India's driest season.

I usually put a thick layer before going to bed, and a sheer one in the morning. It hydrates my lips and therefore lipstick is holding on better during the day.

I think this balm is to be used in preventive cases, protecting against dry and cold climates. And for that price, there's really nothing to complain about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by kjulia135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't understand why the rating for this product is so low... This is the best lip balm I have ever used in my entire life!! I've been using Hydro Care lipbalm for more than an year and I'm still in love with it.. And I know a lot of my close friends use it too and they love it. I will repurchase everytime I run out until I find a better one.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm dries my lips out for some reason. I never feel like it truly penetrates my lips, it just feels like it sits on top and gets rubbed off after like an hour. It's a shame because it smells wonderful and it's cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by shoesize7

I like that its formulation allows you to easily smooth it onto your lips. I find with some other lip balms, you kind of either need to: 1. have a smooth lip for the lip balm to easily glide over your lips, or 2. you need to sort of radiate your body temperature through your lips to get the lip balm to "melt" so it can smooth on more easily.

I like that this product is always in stock in the stores. Originally, I would have never bought the product (I got it as a sample at my university), because my sister had the version where you dip your finger into the container and put the balm on your lips. That version of this product just looked extra wet, like water, which turned me off the product. But I'm glad I got a sample, because I will definitely be getting this in the future as like a basic go-to balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by mikaylatabone

During the last couple weeks my lips had been so dry, and nothing I used on them would restore the moisture that had been lost. I had tried this balm in the past, and always had good things to say about it so I picked it up again this week, and it's safe to say my lips are on the road to recovery. Locks in moisture for hours, doesn't have a funky or off-putting smell or taste to it. Very natural feeling, and it's a product that you can feel is actually working. SPF-15 is another bonus! Your lips have the protection from all that nature throws at you. Would highly recommend this inexpensive product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Matinalicious

My lips normally ain't dry, then I went on a trip a whole weekend - brought this with me, and used it all weekend. It didn't do anything good for my lips. My lips became dry after using this for a weekend. I would never buy this product again! Not when it ruined my non-dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lip balm a lot. It goes on easily, leaves my lips feeling moisturised and doesn't have a gross taste if you accidentally get any in your mouth. This is not an expensive product and does last quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by HappyLatte

I love the smell and smoothness of these lip balms. They're great for the handbag and are really REALLY moisturising. They lock it in and LAST which is what I look for in everything because I hate touching up every hour or whatever. The only negative is the can be a bit waxy sometimes but after a few minutes the feeling goes but apart from that they're fab for my bag and locking in necessary moisture when I have dry lips.