August 31, 2014 | 1048 users online

Lips - Nivea - Hydro Care

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lip balm a lot. It goes on easily, leaves my lips feeling moisturised and doesn't have a gross taste if you accidentally get any in your mouth. This is not an expensive product and does last quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by HappyLatte

I love the smell and smoothness of these lip balms. They're great for the handbag and are really REALLY moisturising. They lock it in and LAST which is what I look for in everything because I hate touching up every hour or whatever. The only negative is the can be a bit waxy sometimes but after a few minutes the feeling goes but apart from that they're fab for my bag and locking in necessary moisture when I have dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by MissJingly

I've been using this product for 6 years and I've compared it to other brands such as blistex and chapsticks (I hate the weird smell), maybelline baby lips (too oily) and even Nivea essential lip balm (too greasy and melts quite easily). I always come back to this as I feel like it's such a lightweight product and it makes me feel like there's nothing on my lips. Personally, I find this lip balm scent-less and easy to apply, making my lips feel soft and chapped-free for hours on end. I admit, I find myself reapplying this every few hours or so, however, it's become such a habit after 6 years that I don't mind at all! In Australia, this product costs around $3.50-4 AUD, which is a bit expensive compared to other brands such as blistex or chapstick, however I believe that it's well worth the price because it doesn't melt under the Australian sun and one tube lasts me around half a year or more. Would I recommend this product? Of course! Over and over again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in a duo pack for $8.00 at Walmart TODAY and I am already happy with it! Soft, light feeling, and THE SMELL!!!! It's not specifically scented but the natural smell it has is so clean smelling!!! Slightly oily, but I like that! LOVE it, would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Most people who gave this product negative reviews are those who expected it to be heavy duty lip balm. Well, it's not and it's quite obvious from it's name only, not to mention info on the box or their website.
Hydrocare is light lip balm, because there are people who don't have dry and/or chapped lips and who don't like their lip balms to be greasy and thick (me among them). I give it best marks and I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip care product I've ever used!
Hydrates my dried lips all the time, but dries out quickly and have to re-apply like an hour later.
I love the cute little bubbles on the previous lid! Now they changed the lid and "improved" the formula.... Haven't tried the new one yet though, gonna try it soon! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by alicebeauty

This is my holy grail lip product, I love it. Sometimes it can go a bit dogey on the lips and crease, but normally it's very hydrating. It tends to stay above the lips of I wouldn't recommend this if you don't like that. Doesn't have a smell really. i apply throughout the day and its easy to slick on in a rush. Definitely recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by SpencersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Nivea, I do. But this lip chap is HORRIBLE. Maybe it's just my lips, but this lip chap severely dried out my lips and caused them to be so irritable and itchy that it took my a while to repair the damage with my "eos" lip balm (I only tried switching to Nivea lip balm due to eos bulky sphere packaging).

On the plus side, for everyone who does not have weird super sensitive lips and is just looking for a decent lip balm, this has a convenient package, smells amazing, and feels so smooth when you apply it, it practically just glides on. Unfortunately it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by AzureLeopard

I think this product is great. I have used it for around a month now and it's working great! For my lips, this is the only thing that works for them. They completely reject Vaseline, Norwegian formula and everything else i've tried. I would definitely buy this again. It also doesn't cost too much, especially since I got it on sale at 0.99 ($1.52)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by elladebella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this lip balm because it is very handy and feels quite moisturising when you put it on your lips. However, the moisture only stays for a very short period of time. Since I am currently living in the UK and there is snow still outside of my room, the air is still quite dry and this has not been working for me. Perhaps when it becomes warmer, it'll have a better result.