EO Bubble Bath - French Lavender

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 5/22/2013 3:08:00 AM

pretty much my go to bubble bath. Im a fan of the EO (essential oils) company and would recommend pretty much any of their products. I stay away from sulfates and chemicals so this is a super natural choice. No irritation, smells terrific and decent suds. I have tried the rose scent too and love that, even mixed them. I wish it produced a bit more bubbles but for a sulfate free formula this is the best Ive tried yet! packaging is great, just squeeze some out under the running water. pricey like most natural products, but well worth it to be healthy.

on 7/25/2011 3:17:00 AM

I've been using this bubble bath for a couple of years and love it! Nothing else I've tried produces so many bubbles or smells as nice. I buy it at my local Whole Foods.

on 6/12/2008 7:14:00 PM

The pros sort of balance the cons with this product. It makes a lot of bubbles and froth, which lasted through the whole bath (20-30 minutes) but it is not as strongly scented as I'd wanted. I had to add a few drops of lavender essential oil to the water. But, this didn't dry out my skin or leave a weird residue on the tub and the ingredients list is good. I like the packaging design as well (no slippery glass bottles here!). I'd repurchase unless something better or as good + cheaper came along.

Popular Bath Treatments