December 22, 2014 | 1630 users online

Powder - bella pierre

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Dupsie

I have tried Bare minerals foundation but even their foundation with 'yellow / golden undertones' still look pink against my skin. And I was tried with the shade warm tan and warm dark, I simply looked ashy in it.

I came across bellapierre on makeupalley.com and the reviews there was what prompted me to get bellapierre. I'm in the shade brown sugar and the best makeup I have ever bought. I have oily skin and this has never broken me out.

Don't be put off by the price. I bought my first bellapierre foundation 28/11/2011 and just finished it 20/09/2012. It is worth the money and the product doesn't expire until (I think) 36 months after opening it. Just ordered my second batch, looking forward to my lifelong relationship with bellapierre.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by makeupstuffs

This product is sooooooo cakey woah i look disgusting. I have considerably large pores which look even larger with this on. Not only does it look horrible i feel like i have a tonne of crap on my face. I was looking for an alternative to studiofix which breaks me out but this is far too cakey cakier then mac's studiofix powder! If you really want to buy the bella pierre then do go for the loose powder not this compact. Poor packaging quality i cannot believe this retails for such ridiculous prices either. Not worth it. Better results with drugstore powders and I hate most drugstore products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this! you get all the good points of a mineral foundation without the mess. I bought fair which is actually better on my super pale skin than ivory, which is yellowish. I have the Ivory for evening and maybe summer. Gives a nice matte finish somewhat like Mac Studio fix powder foundation but seems to cover better although if I get a spot or two I will need a concealer. I would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Obviously the e/s are great and work well, what you would expect with any loose pigments. I want to echo the review below me: eye primer... Beyond awesome. I use it all the time now... Listen-- my eye makeup stayed on from when i applied it ( afternoon), lasted through a party, AND onto the following morning (i purposely went to sleep with eye m.u on, to test this e/s base out). So yeah. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by cratsky

This review is for their eye primer. It comes in a neat little pot with twist top lid. I found it better than the Napoleon Perdis eye primer. Easy to dab on with fingertips or with a neat little brush.

Just as a reflection: eye make up lasted all day from morning till night, single application of eyeshadow with no creasing or fading throughout the day. When using the Napoleon Perdis eye primer, the shadow had creased within 2 hours, and I had to reapply it within 5 hours.

It is slightly sticky on application but dries matt. It comes default in the starter pack, and the lady who served me was nice enough to throw in an eyeshadow trio (which included another pot of the primer). I'm very happy with this product :) colours are more intense and last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by UniqueStylz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

My skin seems to break out coming winter time for the past 3 yrs, but I also noticed usually when I try to use mac foundations. I decided to try something new and have been searching for the perfect mineral powder that doesn't give me that oily look. I came aross Bellapierre at a kiosk in the mall. The lady selling it told me it was good for acneic conditions because it let the skin breathe. I tried on Maple (nc 42 for reference) and it was a matte finish, felt very light, looked completely natural but better. They had a sale buy 2 get 1 so I bought the maple compact pressed powder, suede blush and starshine bronzer. So far so good. I will update if any changes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by gina01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In my opinion this is one of the more better quality mineral powders out there esp in comparison to bare esentuals or even prescriptives mineral foundations. I was able to find a great color match, and like most mineral powders it feels light on your skin and gives you a very refined flawless finish. I didnt experience any problems with skin irritation but what did irritate me was the everchanging price!! when i first bought it they gave me a "deal" at 50$, the next time i went to buy it the said it was more expensive but agreed to give it to me at 60 always as long as i had my receipt showing i bought it at that price. The next time i came to purchase i brought my receipt showing i purchased it at 60 but they said unfortunately they have to sell it at 70$....well that was a bit much for me...also, i found the pot realy messy esp when trying to reapply throughout the day, which goes to show that it doesnt have the best longevity as touchups were necessary. Anyway, i moved on from this foundation (although it was nice) once i found prescriptives anywhere compact powder which trumped the mineral veil in coverage and lasting power and convenience while looking equaly nice