November 28, 2014 | 1949 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Saint Germain (amplified creme)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by avenged1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love the colour not crazy about the chalky like consistency (it streaks a lot and wears off the middle of the lips quickly). Love it with a dark or black smoky eye or a very thick and dramatic winged liner and big false lashes like Illamasqua's Lush lashes. I use it with hip n'happy liner (which for some reason is the only liner that makes it last for me) or with subculture and harmony blush. Shocked that it looks good on my Casper the ghost-esque skin. It's a very pastel, bubblegum, Barbie pink with a blue undertone but it is striking and I get a lot of attention and compliments when I wear it (I tend to wear darker lipsticks, diva, darkside, media, etc). If you want something fun and different and you don't mind the maintenance of keeping this looking well, then buy it or better yet, use it as your Back to Mac free lipstick. For something more wearable everyday and on the more nude beige tone try angel or creme cup. For a darker more wearable look try snob or pink nouveau. For anyone looking for a lavender pink try Melt Cosmetics Darling. Even viva glam gaga is quite different and darker to this. It is a unique colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by BunnyBooxx

I honestly am in love with the colour and it goes well with my skin tone !
I don't like the texture its too creamy and soft.
When I put it on it does not cover my lips very well !

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Kizzycat24

Hmmm, I can't think of too many positives for this lipstick except the finish is soft. It's a light Barbie pink that looks like paste on. It almost reminds me of 80's lipsticks. It looks a little too cheap for me. I guess it's OK for a fun look but looks like pink paste on the lips, not really attractive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipstick it's just an AMAZING pastel pink. What's different about this pastel is that it's super bright! I would get sooooooo much compliments with this lipcolor! It's hard to explain but the blue undertone really makes the color stand out and really makes it unique. In flash photography the blue tone is neutralized and it looks more pastel looking and super pretty as well.

I love the formula it's VERY creamy yet SUPER pigmented and sort of dries to a satin finish it lasts A LONG time. When I was more pale this shade did sort of wash me out but just use a lipliner and that'll definitely help. I'm now an NC25-30 and it looks great! It can definitely work for deeper skin tones just gotta work with it a little :)

This lipstick is definitely on my top 5 favorite pink lipsticks. If you don't like bright lipsticks than skip this one and try 'Snob' instead. Snob is a similar pastel shade just more wearable since it doesn't have that much of the blue tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Juliette119

This lipstick is a really bright bubblegum pink color. It's an amplified finish so it is very creamy. I really love this lipstick especially in the spring and summer time. This is perfect for going out, or if you just want a pop of fun color on your lips! Many people are scared of this, but if you pair it with neutral eye makeup it makes your lips POP! The only reason I rated it a 4 is because it is a bright color and not really for everyday, but you could wear it almost everyday in the summertime. 😊

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

This is the most beautiful pink I really like this lipstick I don't wear it often I think its a fun color not a serious everyday work color but very nice indeed.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Maddielicious

This lipstick is a waste of money. I'd made a mistake buying this lipstick without even trying it. The color in the tube was so nice and I thought it's just another pink lipstick and that the color is close to nars roman holiday lipstick which I love,how can I go wrong? man was I wrong. The color it so intense it's like putting on a matte paint in your lips, it highlight every lines in your lips for everyone to see and the formula is so dry and smell like pastry. The shade is like a very pigmented baby pink with a bluish undertone so if you have yellowish teeth this lipstick will remove the ish in yellowish and make it really yellow. Eww!!! Lastly this lipstick is full of lead, I swatch this at the back of my hand and rub a gold ring in it, it turned dark gray almost black. no wonder whenever I put in on my lips after a few hours my lips starts to chop sometimes I even feel like there's this little burning sensation. The color might work for some especially if you like attention to your lips but it's a no go for me. I won't purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Naysweetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It streaks badly on my lips !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

LOVE Saint Germain it is one of my go to lipsticks of life. I love pink lipsticks in general, they seem to work best with my skin tone and I would definitely reach for a pink lip over a red or a neutral any day, although I do still love a red or nude lip. Saint Germain is a pale neon bubble gum pink with a blue undertone that makes it very cool toned. Its definitely a statement lip so if you were to wear this you'd definitely need to be toning down the eyes because its very neon and I think a dramatic eye plus this dramatic lip is equal to a hot mess. Unless you like that sort of thing of course!
My only complaint is it can be a little bit opaque and streaky when applied, almost chalky in texture, so it can make it a little hard to get it to look even on the lips. Sometimes I find it easier to work with a lip brush when applying just to even things out a little. The amount of times I am complimented when wearing this colour though doesn't put me off using it because of this.
Overall, I love, would recommend and repurchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOT a good colour for my skintone. When I first owned this it was summer time so I was more tanned than usual, about Nc35. It made me look like I was trying to be Barbie's best friend. The colour is a cool toned lavender pink, I just couldn't get it to work for me. The colour also goes on unevenly and wears off the same, unevenly and patchy. Take a look on Google and you'll see what I mean. It goes all scummy. Not a good look in my opinion! I tried it when I was paler too, (Nc25) and still, no joy. Off it went into s w a p p e r s p h e r e...... x