MAC Saint Germain (Amplified Creme)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Beautiful barbie doll pink lipstick that is opaque. Only down draw, it is drying.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is the most boldest prettiest unique candy pink colour ever!! This is very daring! In love with the colour, but I can't wear it really because it makes any yellow in your teeth completely stand out. NEver felt disgusted about my teeth til I wore this. I will wear it again after I whiten my teeth a lot ... whenever that is lol. I'm sure if you mix it with another colour it won't be that bad.

Also took off another lippie because it will be sooo patchy that you will see your lip colour still! But this is easily avoided if you use a pink lip liner! My favourite is Dollhouse pink by Wet N Wild! if you don't add a balm and exfoliate well. If you have really white teeth then... go for it! If you have any yellow tint... stay the hell away!! It will make tiny yellow look like as if your teeth are yellow as the sun!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

On my NC45 skintone, this lipstick gives me life this shade is not for the meek!!!!! WARNING (DEEP SKIN TONES)-please use a lipliner or another color lipstick to blend with this otherwise you will look CRAZY!! This lippie barely moves, extremely pigmented, this is worth the $16 bucks!!! I will use this from TOP to BOTTOM!!!

Personally I think this lipstick is so fun and pretty, i like to wear it just going out with my friends, a real confidence booster- really releases my inner diva. Does dry my lips out so i do use lip balm before i put it on but overall the colour is one of my favourites

This color is so tacky and ugly. Maybe this will work for someone tanner, but it just looked garish on my very fair skin tone. It looked almost white on me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this lipstick, but I'm sure some people may find this difficult to wear or pull off. I use it sparingly over Mac spice lipliner for a subtle pastel pink hue. It's gorgeous with a neutral matte eye look. Definitely test this to ensure it complements your skin tone before purchasing :)

Love the colour not crazy about the chalky like consistency (it streaks a lot and wears off the middle of the lips quickly). Love it with a dark or black smoky eye or a very thick and dramatic winged liner and big false lashes like Illamasqua's Lush lashes. I use it with hip n'happy liner (which for some reason is the only liner that makes it last for me) or with subculture and harmony blush. Shocked that it looks good on my Casper the ghost-esque skin. It's a very pastel, bubblegum, Barbie pink with a blue undertone but it is striking and I get a lot of attention and compliments when I wear it (I tend to wear darker lipsticks, diva, darkside, media, etc). If you want something fun and different and you don't mind the maintenance of keeping this looking well, then buy it or better yet, use it as your Back to Mac free lipstick. For something more wearable everyday and on the more nude beige tone try angel or creme cup. For a darker more wearable look try snob or pink nouveau. For anyone looking for a lavender pink try Melt Cosmetics Darling. Even viva glam gaga is quite different and darker to this. It is a unique colour.

I honestly am in love with the colour and it goes well with my skin tone !
I don't like the texture its too creamy and soft.
When I put it on it does not cover my lips very well !

Hmmm, I can't think of too many positives for this lipstick except the finish is soft. It's a light Barbie pink that looks like paste on. It almost reminds me of 80's lipsticks. It looks a little too cheap for me. I guess it's OK for a fun look but looks like pink paste on the lips, not really attractive.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipstick it's just an AMAZING pastel pink. What's different about this pastel is that it's super bright! I would get sooooooo much compliments with this lipcolor! It's hard to explain but the blue undertone really makes the color stand out and really makes it unique. In flash photography the blue tone is neutralized and it looks more pastel looking and super pretty as well.

I love the formula it's VERY creamy yet SUPER pigmented and sort of dries to a satin finish it lasts A LONG time. When I was more pale this shade did sort of wash me out but just use a lipliner and that'll definitely help. I'm now an NC25-30 and it looks great! It can definitely work for deeper skin tones just gotta work with it a little :)

This lipstick is definitely on my top 5 favorite pink lipsticks. If you don't like bright lipsticks than skip this one and try 'Snob' instead. Snob is a similar pastel shade just more wearable since it doesn't have that much of the blue tone.

Recommended for Medium Skin