Sleek idivine palette

4.5

Mica, Talc, Paraffinum liquidum, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May contain: Cl 77891, Cl 77007, Cl 77492, Cl 77289, Cl 45410:2, Cl 15850:1, Cl 42090:2, Cl 77499, Cl 77742, Cl 15985:1.

on 1/8/2015 2:19:00 PM

I received this as a gift. I probably would have never bought this but I'm so glad I have it now. The pigments in these eyeshadows are unreal. There is two matte shades and the rest are shimmer colours. The actual powder itself feels quite luxurious to apply and feels much more expensive than what this palette actually costs. I think that the range of colours is good and if definitely recommend it :)

on 12/29/2014 1:12:00 PM

Sleek makes some of the best palletes out there, and at a great price. I like to use these shadows as liner as well.

on 12/12/2014 6:20:00 AM

My review is about the palette Ultra Matte V2. If it had a light brown color in it would be the most complete palette I've ever seen. You can literally do almost every look with it. The pigmentation is amazing and the eyeshadows do not crease at all (at least with a primer). If you love matte colors like me you should totally purchase it. For me, it's this palette + a light brown color for the crease + a shimmery white-ish color for the inner corner and you need nothing more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've just ordered what will be my 4th, 5th & 6th palettes.

I purchase on Amazon, from the same seller (Lucky Girl) and have found the service to be impeccable, with faster-than-promised delivery, very cheap shipping from the UK to the US and no flaws whatsoever in the shadows.

While the shadows themselves are smaller than you might expect (at 0.03 oz), this really doesn't matter to me; what you get is a palette you actually love and so replacing them is a breeze because you know exactly which palette you want and you're already familiar enough to trust the brand.

In terms of pigment, this is the real miracle. It seems almost illegal that such a bargain-priced palette is both beautifully pigmented and long lasting - even without primer they give me a full day's wear with no creasing. Seriously! They last longer than UD (and with less fallout) and though I've been tempted to stray to other brands I keep coming back to Sleek for sheer value for money.

I'd encourage anyone to take a leap of faith and try at least one palette - it'll cost you about $15 max including shipping and even if you hate them, at least you'll know how they fit (or not fit) your expectations and you haven't lost a huge amount of cash in doing so.

(I have Sunset, Arabian Nights and Bad Girl, and have ordered V2, Garden Of Eden & Snapshots)

on 8/31/2014 7:21:00 PM

I love everything about this product!!!!! Ive got two palettes ("au naturel" and "storm") and I use both of them on a daily basis!!! The pigmentation is very good and the colors are gorgeous!! Im thinking about getting the "Oh So Special" because of the pink tones. I already adored the ones in the "storm" one. I think the cost-performance ratio is sooo great especially if youre a beginner and want a cheap but good product.

I own the Supreme and Oh So Special palette. Supreme palette contains mostly matte shades (lots of blues and greens) and Oh So Special is a pinky-based neutral palette (but very different than Naked3, because it is warm toned).

Love love love both of my palettes and will happily spend my bucks on all sleek's eyeshadow palette.
Packaging: the packaging is sturdy, with a big sized mirror. The texture of the packaging is identical to the material of NARS' packaging which is awesome (although it is notoriously known for catching fingerprints and makeup residues). I can't complain with the packaging apart from it getting dirty easily.

Product: The eyeshadows are the star of the show. I love Sleek's eyeshadow textures so much and I think it is on par with Too Faced eyeshadows (but slightly less buttery). The matte eyeshadows are definitely pigmented, buttery and not powdery at all which is amazing, since drugstore brands are usually known for its crap matte eyeshadows. The shimmer and satin shades are obviously more amazing than their mattes. However, what I love the most about the sleek eyeshadows is that in my opinion, sleek's eyeshadows are so much better than Urban Decay. Sleek eyeshadows have far less fallouts than Urban Decay (their darker shades have a lot of fallouts which is quite annoying).

Would I get it again? yes. definitely. i would probably get every single palettes if i could.

on 4/22/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've got 2 palettes - Vintage Romance and Lagoon. They are my HG shadows that can last decently even without primer if I need to. The shades are expensive looking, complex, I love shimmery and metallic shades most. But the mattes are also mostly decent or good. I don't experience any fallout from these.
They vary a bit - Vintage Romance is more buttery and soft - very easy to pick up, but Lagoon's refills are pressed in very hard that sometimes can make picking up the color harder. Although it still is really pigmented so I can close my eyes at this.

Overall, O love love love, will buy more.

on 4/17/2014 7:17:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

For the price that I paid, I am very happy with the idivine palettes. I have two from the collection, Bad Girl and Vintage Romance.

Vintage Romance: This is a lovely palette, a good mix between dark, bright and light colours in the palette both warm and cool. As far as the finish of the eye shadows is concerned you get 9 shimmer shades, 1 matte shade and 3 matte shades containing somewhat larger glitter particles (although they dont really stick to the lids). I was happy with 10 out of 12 of the shades; Romance In Rome,(a frosty navy, teal shade) and Bliss In Barcelona, (a blue, purple duo chrome) were the most disappointing shades of the collection as it took a look of product for me to build up to these swatches and when applied onto the lid they looked pretty chalky. Also, I feel that this palette would be better suited with a light matte shade for blending and highlighting the brow bone.

Bad Girl: This is my go-to night look palette, but be warned.. if you use these shades without primer, you will regret it. That said, most shadows in this palette are buttery smooth and super pigmented. All you need is a light hand to achieve the intensity of the colors in the pan. You can also use some of the darker shades as an eyeliner so you really get value for money.

I am defiently investing in more of these, I might get the Garden of Eden palette next!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Purchased 3 of these on ebay. Very pigmented and blend easily. Also have a great selection of shades. Will purchase more products from Sleek cosmetics.

on 2/24/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Obsessed with most colours in these palettes (i have 8), however the shimmer colours in the 'The Original' palette are just awful - i dont know if theyve used a different formula to make them more metallic, but they crumble in the pans and dont go on your eye well at all. Maybe there is a special technique for putting them on - but using a brush dry or wet does not work. Not sure how Sleek can get it so right and so wrong at the same time. The rest of the colours are absolutely brilliant though, as good as my mac eye shadows, and the packaging is great - perfect for taking on holidays.

Top Rated Sleek Products