Sleek idivine palette

4.5

Mica, Talc, Paraffinum liquidum, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May contain: Cl 77891, Cl 77007, Cl 77492, Cl 77289, Cl 45410:2, Cl 15850:1, Cl 42090:2, Cl 77499, Cl 77742, Cl 15985:1.

on 7/5/2015 8:04:00 PM

Bad Girl is a nice palette if you enjoy smoky eyes. There are gray, green, blue, and purple shades along with a shimmery white and beige colors for accent. There are three matte shades -- black(noir), blue(obnoxious), and dark purple(rebel). They are very pigmented and fun to wear. It's of a good value, and the big mirror is definitely a plus.

on 6/3/2015 3:38:00 PM

I was curious about these palettes and when they were on offer I bought 2. I have i-candy and don't remember exactly, but something something de mer vol 2. I candy is a better one of the two, but still far from perfect. Eyeshadow go on ok (they are shiny finish), blend well, but they start to wear off quickly, colour gets more and more sheer as the day goes by. I do prime my lids so the eyeshadow doesn't crease but just becomes a lot less pigmented. But I guess I can live with that because the colours are really pretty. The other one - del mer vol 2has a few matte shades thrown in it - horrible, absolutely awful to work with. Lighter shades barely show up, darker look muddy and even on a primed lids they get patchy. I hate this pallete and at the moment I only use two shades, which are kinda nice.
They retail at 8 approximately, i am not saying it's expensive but I can get MUA or Makeup Revolution palette for 4 and they are actually better quality. I will not be purchasing any more sleek palettes. I love sleek blushes and lipsticks, but eyeshadows are a major disappointment.

on 4/22/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have the Vintage Romance palette and it's my 1st time buying Sleek product. The packaging comes in a beautiful cover and its so neat and most importantly there's a mirror inside. Not crazy about the applicator tho but i normally use my fingers to apply.

The colors are so me.. I love shades of purple and blues! And there's like a nice mix of matte and shimmers. The colors are very pigmented and blendable but I wouldn't compare it to MAC and Urban Decay.. that's like a totally different league. But for that price point, this palette is worth it.

I knocked off a lippie because I noticed a lot of fallout and one of the colors Bliss in Barcelona is so lacking in intensity compared to the rest. But overall, its a win!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I own 3 of these palettes and they are pretty good for the price tag considering there are 12 eyeshadows in each palette. They are very pigmented and buttery and works well without a primer. The one downfall is that there was quite alot of fallout especially when I dip the product in the pan the fall out has mixed into the other colors and when i apply it to my eyes, it does end up on my cheek bones. Just be sure to tap off the excess before applying it and do your face makeup after you finish your eye makeup. I love that there is also a big sized mirror in the palette! Major plus! The only reason why I wouldnt purchase this again because I have found another palette that I use everday - which is the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2.
But if you want to experiment with makeup and dont want to burn a hole in your wallet then definitely give these Sleek eyeshadows a go.

on 1/8/2015 2:19:00 PM

I received this as a gift. I probably would have never bought this but I'm so glad I have it now. The pigments in these eyeshadows are unreal. There is two matte shades and the rest are shimmer colours. The actual powder itself feels quite luxurious to apply and feels much more expensive than what this palette actually costs. I think that the range of colours is good and if definitely recommend it :)

on 12/29/2014 1:12:00 PM

Sleek makes some of the best palletes out there, and at a great price. I like to use these shadows as liner as well.

on 12/12/2014 6:20:00 AM

My review is about the palette Ultra Matte V2. If it had a light brown color in it would be the most complete palette I've ever seen. You can literally do almost every look with it. The pigmentation is amazing and the eyeshadows do not crease at all (at least with a primer). If you love matte colors like me you should totally purchase it. For me, it's this palette + a light brown color for the crease + a shimmery white-ish color for the inner corner and you need nothing more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've just ordered what will be my 4th, 5th & 6th palettes.

I purchase on Amazon, from the same seller (Lucky Girl) and have found the service to be impeccable, with faster-than-promised delivery, very cheap shipping from the UK to the US and no flaws whatsoever in the shadows.

While the shadows themselves are smaller than you might expect (at 0.03 oz), this really doesn't matter to me; what you get is a palette you actually love and so replacing them is a breeze because you know exactly which palette you want and you're already familiar enough to trust the brand.

In terms of pigment, this is the real miracle. It seems almost illegal that such a bargain-priced palette is both beautifully pigmented and long lasting - even without primer they give me a full day's wear with no creasing. Seriously! They last longer than UD (and with less fallout) and though I've been tempted to stray to other brands I keep coming back to Sleek for sheer value for money.

I'd encourage anyone to take a leap of faith and try at least one palette - it'll cost you about $15 max including shipping and even if you hate them, at least you'll know how they fit (or not fit) your expectations and you haven't lost a huge amount of cash in doing so.

(I have Sunset, Arabian Nights and Bad Girl, and have ordered V2, Garden Of Eden & Snapshots)

on 8/31/2014 7:21:00 PM

I love everything about this product!!!!! Ive got two palettes ("au naturel" and "storm") and I use both of them on a daily basis!!! The pigmentation is very good and the colors are gorgeous!! Im thinking about getting the "Oh So Special" because of the pink tones. I already adored the ones in the "storm" one. I think the cost-performance ratio is sooo great especially if youre a beginner and want a cheap but good product.

I own the Supreme and Oh So Special palette. Supreme palette contains mostly matte shades (lots of blues and greens) and Oh So Special is a pinky-based neutral palette (but very different than Naked3, because it is warm toned).

Love love love both of my palettes and will happily spend my bucks on all sleek's eyeshadow palette.
Packaging: the packaging is sturdy, with a big sized mirror. The texture of the packaging is identical to the material of NARS' packaging which is awesome (although it is notoriously known for catching fingerprints and makeup residues). I can't complain with the packaging apart from it getting dirty easily.

Product: The eyeshadows are the star of the show. I love Sleek's eyeshadow textures so much and I think it is on par with Too Faced eyeshadows (but slightly less buttery). The matte eyeshadows are definitely pigmented, buttery and not powdery at all which is amazing, since drugstore brands are usually known for its crap matte eyeshadows. The shimmer and satin shades are obviously more amazing than their mattes. However, what I love the most about the sleek eyeshadows is that in my opinion, sleek's eyeshadows are so much better than Urban Decay. Sleek eyeshadows have far less fallouts than Urban Decay (their darker shades have a lot of fallouts which is quite annoying).

Would I get it again? yes. definitely. i would probably get every single palettes if i could.

Top Rated Sleek Products