July 31, 2014 | 1506 users online

Eye Shadow - Sleek - idivine palette

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by SSacrebleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I've got 2 palettes - Vintage Romance and Lagoon. They are my HG shadows that can last decently even without primer if I need to. The shades are expensive looking, complex, I love shimmery and metallic shades most. But the mattes are also mostly decent or good. I don't experience any fallout from these.
They vary a bit - Vintage Romance is more buttery and soft - very easy to pick up, but Lagoon's refills are pressed in very hard that sometimes can make picking up the color harder. Although it still is really pigmented so I can close my eyes at this.

Overall, O love love love, will buy more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

For the price that I paid, I am very happy with the idivine palettes. I have two from the collection, Bad Girl and Vintage Romance.

Vintage Romance: This is a lovely palette, a good mix between dark, bright and light colours in the palette both warm and cool. As far as the finish of the eye shadows is concerned you get 9 shimmer shades, 1 matte shade and 3 matte shades containing somewhat larger glitter particles (although they donít really stick to the lids). I was happy with 10 out of 12 of the shades; Romance In Rome,(a frosty navy, teal shade) and Bliss In Barcelona, (a blue, purple duo chrome) were the most disappointing shades of the collection as it took a look of product for me to build up to these swatches and when applied onto the lid they looked pretty chalky. Also, I feel that this palette would be better suited with a light matte shade for blending and highlighting the brow bone.

Bad Girl: This is my go-to night look palette, but be warned.. if you use these shades without primer, you will regret it. That said, most shadows in this palette are buttery smooth and super pigmented. All you need is a light hand to achieve the intensity of the colors in the pan. You can also use some of the darker shades as an eyeliner so you really get value for money.

I am defiently investing in more of these, I might get the Garden of Eden palette next!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Purchased 3 of these on ebay. Very pigmented and blend easily. Also have a great selection of shades. Will purchase more products from Sleek cosmetics.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Lcmcg2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Obsessed with most colours in these palettes (i have 8), however the shimmer colours in the 'The Original' palette are just awful - i dont know if theyve used a different formula to make them more metallic, but they crumble in the pans and dont go on your eye well at all. Maybe there is a special technique for putting them on - but using a brush dry or wet does not work. Not sure how Sleek can get it so right and so wrong at the same time. The rest of the colours are absolutely brilliant though, as good as my mac eye shadows, and the packaging is great - perfect for taking on holidays.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by ani4ka4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have the Eden garden pallet
loved the pigmentation, there is almost no fall out, very clean
just loved it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

love these ...i have the sleek ultra matte v2 and " I DIVINE in storm ..will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by celticcavegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Seriously, these are the BEST eyeshadow palettes on the market! I've had this in storm, bad girl, sparkles (discontinued) and they are all great. I only wish they sold them where I live now (Dubai). These palettes are as good as anything by urban decay or too faced for a fraction of the cost.

pros - highly pigmented, not loose, easy to apply, build and blend, good combinations of shades, good mix of sparkles, shimmers and matts, very low price especially considering the quality

cons - none. Well, the applicator is a bit naff but most of us have brushes

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Stela5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have two i-Divine, Acid and Oh So Special. I love this palettes and I would buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought the i-Divine Original Palette for my mum and I have to say the colour pay off is amazing, especially for that price! The colours remind me of Urban Decay and they are really pigmented without feeling chalky. I find that it goes on really smoothly and they are easy to work with and to blend.

On top of that I really like the packaging. It doesn't feel cheap and all and is quite sturdy/heavy and the big bonus is the big mirror.

I give this a big thumbs up and if you like Urban Decay but you are on a budget then give the i-Divine Palettesa try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

Obsessed. Why is it that we still cannot purchase these products in the US? I know that technically some of the mineral ingredients in these palettes are not FDA approved, but I betcha it's all done so American cosmetic companies will not loose their name. Can you imagine if Sleek became an American drug store brand? Bye-bye Maybelline and Wet N Wild. Well maybe not that extreme, but you get the point.
I decided to avoid ordering Sleek from their website after hearing horror stories regarding customer service, but instead ordered through Amazon seller RM Cosmetics and had no problems. The package was suppose to arrive b/w Sep. 27-Oct 3, but it actually just came yesterday (2 weeks ealier). It was wrapped in a bubble wrap and nothing was damaged. Amazing.
I purchased a few items including the iDivine - AU Natural palette and holy cow it's FABULOUS. The texture is like butter. I mean, really - if you ever touched the surface if a cold butter melting under your fingers warmth, it's THAT nice. I agree that the top row of the mattes is a bit less pigmented, but it is suppose to be a NATURAL pallete, so what do you expect. I actually like it, since those light matte colors can blend out the edges of metalic shades. The metalic shades are to die for and you just gotta experience their intensity and loveliness for yourself.

P.S. By the way, the shipping through RM Cosmetics was standard of about $5, so nothing like $12 or $13!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No