SoftLips Pearl Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15

2.7

on 12/8/2014 10:08:00 PM

The color is horrible and i dont know if mine was defective or what but once i screwed it up i couldnt screw it back down, so now i have a ton of product smashed in the lid.

on 8/12/2014 8:35:00 PM

I like the regular SoftLips balm, but this was awful. It has a minty scent and feel on the lips which I like, but there's pretty much nothing else good about this. The color is hideous. It's a super pale, frosty, glittery baby pink. It looks like a color I got in makeup play sets as a kid; it's not a color that I think most grown women (even teens) would want to wear. Besides the fact that the shade is not flattering, this is also chunky with glitter, and the frosty finish actually accentuates dry patches on the lips. Why would you make a lip conditioner that makes your chapped lips look worse?! And to top it all off, this didn't even help my chapped lips -- in fact, they felt worse after wearing this for a few hours. I'll continue buying the Vanilla SoftLips (although it's getting harder to find by itself...everywhere I go it comes in a pack with this one, and I'm not paying for this crap again), but this one went into the trash.

on 7/9/2014 12:46:00 AM

I like to put this on either over or under my lipstick. It's easy to apply and makes my like feel delightfully tingley, and i dont have a problem with the color alone. I think others tend to put too much on. The smell is very nice and i would recommend it for anyone.

on 5/2/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a lipstick person. I have one lipstick from Sephora and a matching gloss and that's it. I'm so obsessed with these "Tinted Lip Balms" because they are basically a moisturizing lipstick for super cheap. I horde these like nuts. I usually go for pink colors for everyday but thought that I would switch it up and got this one. This leaves my lips super soft and while the color is so weird and leaves a white cast on my lips I just feel that it looks so frosty and beautiful. Of course you get what you pay for. At $2 this could be looked at as a really cheap color but for someone who uses soft pinks a color like this is very cute.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I do like this lip balm, my only gripe is the shimmer. It leaves a white cast on my lips.. but if you just use your finger and rub the lip balm in the shimmer will come off so it's not a huge deal for me. It is very moisturizing and it smells really good.. like strawberries and creme. Feels cooling on the lips as well

I bought this one on accident, next time i'll go for the non-shimmer obviously.

on 10/6/2013 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like this product. At all. It is a good moisturizer and a good back up lip balm but I wouldn't dare wear it out unless I had to. I'm tan. The shimmer of this product does not look good at all on me. The other soft lips products are so smooth and this one is gritty. It feels good but doesn't look good so I will never buy again.

on 9/2/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's honestly not as bad as people make it out to be. -.-

It's more moisturizing than Maybelline's Baby Lips, at least that's for sure. And the price is decent. As for the tint, it's shimmery, but as you don't go overboard with it, it won't look like the play makeup your mom bought you when you were four to play around with so you wouldn't get into hers.

10/7/13: OH. MY. GOD. I can't wear this for long. I've worn this on a few makeup looks while screwing around, and I start getting stomach aches from it. And the last time this happened, I was only listening to SHINee and Pierce the Veil (what, I love both kpop and emo music). I didn't even lick my lips. It's probably just me, but I would rather not feel the hellfire called a stomach ache each time I dare to use this.

on 7/16/2013 6:24:00 PM

I came across this in my lip products stash and thought "hmmm why not?!". I applied it on and instantly felt a nice tingling on my lips (similar to Burts Bees lip balm) BUT i also noticed the horrid horrid color. It made me so washed out! I will continue to use this but definitely only at home when I know I will not be going anywhere since this is a frosty pink mess. I prefer other lip balms too. Not the best but it does rejuvenate my lips.

on 6/20/2013 11:12:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product!! Used my mom's 3 or 4 years ago and have been hooked since!! I don't wear a lot of makeup, so this is absolutely perfect! Gives the perfect amount of moisture, sun protection, and doesn't make my lips "addicted". Gives a little shimmer but not too much. My lips often stand out way too much b/c they're so red, so this product is perfect to tone them down. Very pretty. The little bit of color looks great with any makeup and any outfit. I wear it for the every-day and also for nice occasions. The color is so slight that it combines well with any outfit and makeup combination. I just ran out and have been looking desperately for it in stores and found I can only buy it online! I'll probably buy 3 or 4 at a time so I don't run out! Excellent product. I'd say if you're used to wearing lipstick every day, you may be disappointed with the slight color, but if you're a gloss/chapstick girl like me, it will really dress you up.

on 3/24/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

LOVE this!!! I use this under a light pink lip gloss and my lips look gorgeous. I have very blush rouge lips naturally and this softens the color out if I don't put too much on. Practically use this every day.

Popular Lip Treatments