MAD Minerals - Loose Mineral Bronzer - Bronze

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/22/2008 8:56:00 PM

I absolutely love this bronzer...and I am not really into tanning, ironically!

It is highly pigmented and finely milled with a gorgeous golden shimmer (not glitzy/glittery or fake). The first time used it I used too much! I am a light/medium toned and I use a tiny amount as blush and/or to contour, or dust over the forehead/bridge of nose for a great sunkissed look.

I would highly recommend for light-medium gals, for very pale girls definitely try the Baby Bronze.

on 6/11/2008 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got a 10g size of this for $7.50, which, considering how little of it I have to use to get a great result, is a wonderful value. I am a MAC NC30/C3, wear Olive-Medium in MAD Minerals Foundation, EM wear a combo of Winged Butter/Golden Medium, Alima W3-G2-O2 mix. I wear warmer colors much more successfully and have both gold and olive undertones to my skin, hazel-green eyes. This really serves as more of a mineral blush for me, but I have also used it as a bronzer on nose, cheek contours, temples, etc. The color is not muddy and actually has a rich nutmeg undertone to it on top of the lovely bronzey shimmer. Great for medium complexions and up. The color goes on very smoothly and I was really incredibly thrilled with the result this morning. I want to try more of their bronzers now. Love it! A great summery color for anytime you want to look sunkissed. Wonderful lasting power with use of mineral makeup and mineral primer underneath.