August 20, 2014 | 2147 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen spf 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by carrie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great in summer, I use it primarily on my legs where I don't need as much spf. It's definitely thick and pretty sticky, so I only use it when wearing shorts or a knee length skirt. I never really noticed a smell, and I am very pale so it doesn't look white when I rub it in.

The big reason I like it is that it really does keep moisturizing for 24 hrs, and my legs are crazy dry. I can put this on in the morning, go through my day, and still feel it when I go to re-moisturize at night. So that's the selling point for me - it lasts all day and really moisturizes the heck out of my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

I like this lotion, I wear it on my way to work. I find this lotion easier to apply than regular sun screen. It has a lightweight non greasy feel. I would like it to be water resistant though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like it. I use it on my body during the spring/summertime when my skin's not hidden by five pounds worth of winter clothes. It goes on smooth and absorbs easily for me, and although you can smell sunscreen in it the scent's not overpowering. I don't, however, like the slightly sticky feeling that people have mentioned up here that happens for at least the first 5 minutes after application. I also wish the SPF in it was higher since SPF 30 is most recommended. Regardless, I still like it, and if I don't find another body lotion with at least SPF 30 that I like I will have no problem repurchasing. Oh, and just to add, I don't use this on my face. Ever. So I wouldn't know how that works out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice daily lotion to use during the summer. It moisturizes well, though can be a bit sticky during initial application. It doesn't take long to absorb, which is a plus. It has a light scent that doesn't clash with any other fragrance you might want to wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by kloveless

This product is amazing. I had an incident when i accidentally washed my face with purel thinking it was soap, and it wrecked my face. My face was burning and then became very very dry, i honestly thought by skin would never be the same. I went out and bought this, and it was like a miracle for my skin. I do not have acne prone skin at all, and this just made my skin so much healthier. It does smell like sunscreen, but i would rather apply a 2 in 1 than apply a sunscreen and then a moisturizer and then my makeup routine. This stuff is awesome, the consistency is good. Reviewers said it made your skin oily, and i wouldnt reccommend this on its own(for your face). I usually put it on before my makeup, then a mattifier and then my foundation. It doesnt make my face oily throughout the day. Will definitely repurchase, although a bit pricey it saved my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by luckystar718

Bought this on a whim at an A&P in Ocean City, NJ. Was on a trip and realized I left all of my toiletries at home, including body lotion and sunblock! This product appealed to me because not only was it a body lotion, but with the SPF it could also double as a lightweight sunblock.
The product fulfilled its duty and I liked it (well, not the smell too much - it does smell a bit like sunblock, but it's very faint), but when I got back home I suddenly had almost a whole tube left. Luckily my mom was more than happy to help me use the rest up. Now we're having a tough time finding the tube in stores, and we've only seen the pump at CVS and Walgreen's. Also it's too bad they only make a <3oz tube of the regular Daily Moisturizing lotion. Other than the difficulty in finding the smaller tube, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ashupreet

I used Aveeno product for the first time, and got a bad impression. This daily moisturizing lotion spf 15 feels kinda waxy and heavy/greesy. May be other porducts are good i haven't tried those yet but this one i didn't like :( ppl have different kind of skin may be this will suit you give a try. Personally it's not my type no offense.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Thick in application and had a sunscreen-y smell. I applied to my neck, chest, and arms. Shortly after applying, my neck and and chest started burning. It wasn't a tingly or stinging sensation but a burning warmth. With the yucky, sunscreen-y texture and burning discomfort, this wasn't the right daily body sunscreen for me. Very old-school in the texture, fragrance, and irritation. For the record, this is a new, photostable, UVA formula.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (5%, Sunscreen), Octocrylene (1.7%, Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (3%, Sunscreen).

Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Steareth 21, Water. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by RachelRoks

This was an overall good product. The pump made it easy to apply and it was an easy way to sneak some SPF into my routine! It was also moisturizing and wasn't drying at all. However, it does tend to sweat off and sometimes you can feel a little wetness on your face. But, it is a good product and I would re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Theophilus

Moisturizes well, just like their original formula. However, there is a slight... stickiness? film? something? if applied on the face and it doesn't spread nearly as well as the original. Unfortunately, my face has gained a few pimples since using this and I usually don't have any. Needless to say, I won't be using this on my face again though I've had no problems with it on my neck, arms and legs. Can't say I particularly like it, but it isn't bad either. I think I'll try a sunblock with higher SPF to go over the regular Aveeno moisturizer instead.