Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen spf 15

3.6

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (5%, Sunscreen), Octocrylene (1.7%, Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (3%, Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzalkonium Chloride, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl 2,6 Naphthalate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Steareth 21, Water 5/21/09

on 6/26/2015 7:16:00 PM

A necessity to me in summer time. Use it on arms and legs, for just a regular day wearing shorts, not a beach day or anything....moisturizes well and gently just like any aveeno lotion. Took off a point cuz it takes a little longer to absorb than I would like. Can never manage to finish an entire bottle in one summer though

on 6/13/2015 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The one thing I don't like is the smell but it's not too strong so it's useable still for me at least. It's a tad greasy, but it's not that bad. I do like SPF so I will continue to use. As for methylparaben, I am slightly paranoid with all the hype against it, but since I don't know of any better lotion with SPF with either no scent of very mild scent of decent price, I will continue to use this.

This is the only product that heals my dry, cracked elbows and knees and keeps my arms soft and smooth. The lotion is creamy, but still incredibly lightweight, and I love that it contains SPF. The only downside is that an SPF of 15 really isn't enough to keep my fair skin protected. I wish it contained AT LEAST a factor of 25. The packaging is also bulky, so I can't take it on the go. I wish it came in a sleek tube with a flip top lid. If it did, I could easily take it with me to the pool or the beach. But other than that, it really is a great product. I will probably repurchase it if I don't find something with a more reliable sun protection factor. :)

on 8/31/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is great in summer, I use it primarily on my legs where I don't need as much spf. It's definitely thick and pretty sticky, so I only use it when wearing shorts or a knee length skirt. I never really noticed a smell, and I am very pale so it doesn't look white when I rub it in.

The big reason I like it is that it really does keep moisturizing for 24 hrs, and my legs are crazy dry. I can put this on in the morning, go through my day, and still feel it when I go to re-moisturize at night. So that's the selling point for me - it lasts all day and really moisturizes the heck out of my skin.

on 3/22/2013 5:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I like this lotion, I wear it on my way to work. I find this lotion easier to apply than regular sun screen. It has a lightweight non greasy feel. I would like it to be water resistant though.

on 3/20/2012 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I like it. I use it on my body during the spring/summertime when my skin's not hidden by five pounds worth of winter clothes. It goes on smooth and absorbs easily for me, and although you can smell sunscreen in it the scent's not overpowering. I don't, however, like the slightly sticky feeling that people have mentioned up here that happens for at least the first 5 minutes after application. I also wish the SPF in it was higher since SPF 30 is most recommended. Regardless, I still like it, and if I don't find another body lotion with at least SPF 30 that I like I will have no problem repurchasing. Oh, and just to add, I don't use this on my face. Ever. So I wouldn't know how that works out.

on 9/7/2011 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a nice daily lotion to use during the summer. It moisturizes well, though can be a bit sticky during initial application. It doesn't take long to absorb, which is a plus. It has a light scent that doesn't clash with any other fragrance you might want to wear.

on 6/2/2011 12:10:00 AM

This product is amazing. I had an incident when i accidentally washed my face with purel thinking it was soap, and it wrecked my face. My face was burning and then became very very dry, i honestly thought by skin would never be the same. I went out and bought this, and it was like a miracle for my skin. I do not have acne prone skin at all, and this just made my skin so much healthier. It does smell like sunscreen, but i would rather apply a 2 in 1 than apply a sunscreen and then a moisturizer and then my makeup routine. This stuff is awesome, the consistency is good. Reviewers said it made your skin oily, and i wouldnt reccommend this on its own(for your face). I usually put it on before my makeup, then a mattifier and then my foundation. It doesnt make my face oily throughout the day. Will definitely repurchase, although a bit pricey it saved my skin!

on 5/28/2011 1:31:00 PM

Bought this on a whim at an A&P in Ocean City, NJ. Was on a trip and realized I left all of my toiletries at home, including body lotion and sunblock! This product appealed to me because not only was it a body lotion, but with the SPF it could also double as a lightweight sunblock.
The product fulfilled its duty and I liked it (well, not the smell too much - it does smell a bit like sunblock, but it's very faint), but when I got back home I suddenly had almost a whole tube left. Luckily my mom was more than happy to help me use the rest up. Now we're having a tough time finding the tube in stores, and we've only seen the pump at CVS and Walgreen's. Also it's too bad they only make a <3oz tube of the regular Daily Moisturizing lotion. Other than the difficulty in finding the smaller tube, great product!

on 2/28/2011 11:40:00 PM

I used Aveeno product for the first time, and got a bad impression. This daily moisturizing lotion spf 15 feels kinda waxy and heavy/greesy. May be other porducts are good i haven't tried those yet but this one i didn't like :( ppl have different kind of skin may be this will suit you give a try. Personally it's not my type no offense.