Cover Girl Smoothwear Liptints- Amber Glow

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/21/2008 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

SO sad this lip gloss is discontinued! I am a redhead with fair skin and this is THE prettiest lipgloss I have ever come across. It is the lovliest amber coppery color with generous shimmer that is not too gaudy- just beautiful. I use this lipgloss sparingly on special occasions because it so perfect- I wish CG would restart this product line!

I think I got this on sale for only $2. I think these were DC'd after the Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers came out?
Amber Glow is VERY GLITTERY orange color, but when applied it looks really nice and shiny, and the glitter is definitely noticeable but not gritty on my lips, and they are very small flecks so it is not over the top.
Someone said these were a lip conditioner/moisturizer/treatment? I never knew that, I just treated this as a lip gloss, and this IS very moisturizing, but doesn't give that sticky/syrupy texture I hate in lip glosses.
The only problem I had with this is that it kind of...splits? Like the color and the gloss kind of separate so that when I squeeze, clear liquid comes out, and then the color comes out. Oh well. Overall, it is a nice product and I would repurchase if I could.