September 21, 2014 | 1843 users online

Powder - Face Value Mineral Foundation Matte

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 6:55:00 AM More reviews by kate_louise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this product is absolutely amazing! I have tried (this is a long list!): Alima, EDM, LaurEss, Buff'd, bareFaced, Faerie Organic, BareKiss and Silk Naturals, and this is by far the best one! The colour selection isn't as great as some, but I found a match (and they offer a range of tones, so you can always customise your own) and the powder goes on slightly creamy so it gives a very natural finish. The Pearl formula is also nice, but a little bit too sheeny for my oily/combination skin, but I can imagine it working very well for someone with drier skin. If you're stuck trying to find a non-powdery mineral foundation, definitely take a look at this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by kkrebs

This is my favourite mineral foundation!!!!!! I stumbled across the face value website (www.facevaluecosmetics.com) and I am very, very glad that I did.

This foundation goes on like a dream. I used to use Everyday Minerals (EM), but Face Value is sooooooooo much better! It is so smooth, buildable and NEVER looks cakey and is not drying at all.

Well done Nancy on creating such an impressive product!!

The Ingredients are --> Ingredients may include: Sericite, mica, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, kaolin clay, silica, chromium oxide, iron oxide and magnesium stearate.

UPDATE. 10-27-2009 . For some reason I forgot about Face Value for a while, but I've come back to it - why on earth did I stray??!! Seriously - I was dabbling with some samples from Meow the other week and it just wasn't doing it for me. EM only goes on nicely when I use primer. Face Value rocks! Still ! Back in love I am xo