Matrix Biolage Whipped Mousse

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Ether, Isobutane, Sodium Polysterene Sulfonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylate 3, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP, Acrylates, Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 20, Dimethiconol, Amino Methyl Propanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth 23, Laureth 4, Glyceryl Laurate, Limonene, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Akebia Trifoliata, Akebia Trifoliata Stem Extract

on 7/8/2013 3:16:00 PM

Overall holds really well and smells delicious! Smells like you just walked out of the salon! Love it! Doesn't leave hair crunchy and helps with my SUPER frizzy hair....and did I mention it smells AMAZING!

on 4/4/2013 7:26:00 AM

I am waffling between a 4 & a 5 for this. For being labeled "medium hold", I had some big ol' hair after using this. But I kind of liked it. While it did drop a touch I still had nice lift at the crown at the end of the day. As always I used a touch of my AG Recoil, but when I used this mousse, I had great lift at the crown & and cascading curls. The only drawback is that I felt like there was a touch of wildness to my hair. Which is kind of nice and kind of not, depending on my mood. If it were summer and I was just enjoying summer - perfect, perfect hair! If I were in a business meeting, I would have felt a bit less polished. I can't say it was frizzy, but I was left with that "I should have used my MoroccanOil" feeling. For now I will stick with a 5, because of the great lift at the crown. FYI- I have very, very fine wavy hair that with product can be encouraged into curls.

on 5/1/2009 12:45:00 PM

OK - I had to edit this one and give it a 5. The first time I tried it, I felt like it weighed down my hair quite a bit. I think that I may have been using too much or it might have been the kind of shampoo that I using at that time. I tried this again and felt that it worked better. I love how shiny it makes my hair feel and also much it volumizes. Also, I love that Biolage smell!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG mousse. It holds great & is not crunchy! It lasts all day long. I have naturally curly hair & this holds up in humidity as well. Great product! A+++.

I have to rave about this mousse. I have tried many different products and brands for my very fine, shoulder length hair. I used Redken Guts for a long time, but found it way too sticky and it weighed down my hair by midday. This product goes on very smoothly, unlike many mousses that I have tried. It also gives me body that stays throughout the day. I highly recommend this product and will continue to repurchase as long as it keeps working on my hard to manage hair! The only reason that I could not give it 5 stars is the price. It was $17, which is a bit steep even compared to other salon brands. But as long as it works, I will continue to pay it!