December 20, 2014 | 1130 users online

Styling Products - Matrix - Biolage Whipped Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Dannibee123

Overall holds really well and smells delicious! Smells like you just walked out of the salon! Love it! Doesn't leave hair crunchy and helps with my SUPER frizzy hair....and did I mention it smells AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I am waffling between a 4 & a 5 for this. For being labeled "medium hold", I had some big ol' hair after using this. But I kind of liked it. While it did drop a touch I still had nice lift at the crown at the end of the day. As always I used a touch of my AG Recoil, but when I used this mousse, I had great lift at the crown & and cascading curls. The only drawback is that I felt like there was a touch of wildness to my hair. Which is kind of nice and kind of not, depending on my mood. If it were summer and I was just enjoying summer - perfect, perfect hair! If I were in a business meeting, I would have felt a bit less polished. I can't say it was frizzy, but I was left with that "I should have used my MoroccanOil" feeling. For now I will stick with a 5, because of the great lift at the crown. FYI- I have very, very fine wavy hair that with product can be encouraged into curls.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by kim38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK - I had to edit this one and give it a 5. The first time I tried it, I felt like it weighed down my hair quite a bit. I think that I may have been using too much or it might have been the kind of shampoo that I using at that time. I tried this again and felt that it worked better. I love how shiny it makes my hair feel and also much it volumizes. Also, I love that Biolage smell!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mousse. It holds great & is not crunchy! It lasts all day long. I have naturally curly hair & this holds up in humidity as well. Great product! A+++.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

I have to rave about this mousse. I have tried many different products and brands for my very fine, shoulder length hair. I used Redken Guts for a long time, but found it way too sticky and it weighed down my hair by midday. This product goes on very smoothly, unlike many mousses that I have tried. It also gives me body that stays throughout the day. I highly recommend this product and will continue to repurchase as long as it keeps working on my hard to manage hair! The only reason that I could not give it 5 stars is the price. It was $17, which is a bit steep even compared to other salon brands. But as long as it works, I will continue to pay it!