Canmake Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

on 5/28/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought my first Canmake Liquid Eyeliner for SGD15, and used it almost everyday for 8 months (worth every single penny). I loved it alot but not my second one, which I just purchased recently. I'm disappointed with it, the product itself is diluted and the brush is wider and stiff. I think im gonna look for another liquid eyeliner.

on 11/30/2012 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I personally feel that this liquid liner is not black enough for my taste. Also, I have very greasy eyelids and this liquid liner does not have enough staying power for me. The price is pretty affordable, but after I finished one bottle I never purchased it again. Gel liners are more suitable for me.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I like this product, it's not too expensive. Here's the lowdown:

Pros:
Cheap
Pen tip is user friendly
End result is pretty good

Cons:
Formula is a bit diluted, may need few layers
Comes off easily
Difficult to apply over powder eyeshadow as tip will pick up the powder.

Overall I don't regret buying it, but will try other liquid liners next time.

on 11/7/2008 3:30:00 AM

revlon and canmake liquid eyeliners are my fav. intense color and stay put all day long. canmake is cheaper but performs the same. doesnt irritate my eye or skin either.

on 9/19/2008 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

The brush indeed makes the eyeliner easier to apply. One thing i don't like about this product is that....it doesn't exactly last long. It's waterproof but with a little water on a cotton bud,i can remove the eyeliner. If you rub it gently,it'll come off too. Other than that,i really like the product

on 6/10/2008 11:01:00 AM

I'm using this on a daily basis cause it's easy to apply and easy to remove. The felt pen nip is very steady and really easy to control. It doesn't smudge. 100% waterproof and doesn't come off even after I've cried. I bought both the pearl black and pure black. The pearl black is good for days when you want to go au natural without appearing like you're wearing eyeliner. Love both shades!