July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Blush - Lumiere - Ditto 'O'

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Lovely colour, suits fair Asian skin. I have so many blushes and seem to come back to this every time, it's a safe choice with most eye makeups.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by NFerguson

Lumiere takes great care in packing and shipping their products. I ordered a sample jar of this and am so pleased. A little goes a long way on my fair skin and when I'm finished I plan on reordering a full size. The color is very flattering and natural (when blended) and overall it is a good quality product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Dark40rcehan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got mine in a sample size from a Mineral Makeup online distributor in Malaysia, haha (You know who you are!!), and I love this blush! It's my second blush ever, and although it looks bright pink and shiny, it applies on my skin sheer, giving my face a subtle glow. While I have not yet matched my skin to MAC shades, but my Everyday Minerals Foundation color is Soft Buttered Peach, which is a Fair/Medium one, I think. When my sample runs out, I will definitely buy a full-sized one. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by EtherealJane

I love this blush! It is very pigmented, but nothing that a light hand and a fiber optic brush won't fix! And seriously, I'm the palest of the pale (NC15 or lighter, I wear EM's Buff Fair Neutral for reference).

Seriously, this blush gives a gorgeous flush and a beautiful sheen to the face without being disco ball sparkly or clownish. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is very pink to me, not a lot of peach going on. But it IS a pretty color with beautiful shimmer in it. It is very pigmented, so i use it with a FOB. I plan to mix it 50/50 with Poppy ( light peach blush from Lumiere that doesnt show up on me) to put in some more peach and make it easier to apply with a regular blush brush without having to worry about putting on too much color. I dont think of this as a replacement for Nars Orgasm, as i dont feel anything could take the place of that one. But Ditto "O" definately have the potential to stand on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2008 10:03:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

This is one of my favorite mineral blushes. Looks so natural. Not close to Nars orgasm. Looks more natural and gives a healthy flushed look. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

A special thank you to autumn95 for the sample. It is a little bit intense on me, so I need to use a light hand and because it is in a sample baggie it is hard to get out 'just a little bit'. I am going to try this with my fan brush to see if I can get a more subtle effect, as it is a very pretty shade. Was using mark After Glo but like this better, more shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

While I like in general Lumiere products, I find that some of her blushes are too pigmented for fair skin girls. This blush is pinky peachy and I applied with a fibre optic blush. On me it is too intense. I bought a sample in a baggie so I am not out much.

I prefer Silk Naturals Climax and Buff'd Tricky. These are mineral blushes in peachy pink and better suited for fair skin girls.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

*PIC* I really like this blush from Lumiere! I agree with the reviewer below that it isn't a dead ringer (Nars has more shimmer + peach) but it is beautiful. I have included a pic of swatches of various brands. If you cannot afford MAC/NARS/Urban Decay Lumiere will give you the results you are after for a tiny fraction of what the rest cost! Click cont'd for *PICS*

NARS 'Orgasm' $25 - 4.8gr/Urban Decay 'Score' $17 - 3.8gr/Lumiere 'Ditto O' $7 - 4 gr/MAC 'Fabulush' 16.50 - 3.2gr

continued >>

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 7:09:00 PM More reviews by chattykathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. I don't think it's a ringer for the NARS it is mimicking but in itself, it is a very pretty blush! Whereas the NARS is a pinky golden peach, this is more of a peachy golden pink. It is very bright, I wouldn't call it fuschia but it's definitely a warmer pink. You only need the tiniest amount and the shimmer is there but not as prevalent as some other MMU blushes I've tried. This lasts all day long, even in the heat with rubbing my face and perspiring. It does give a very pretty glow but as an NW15 I can only really pull it off if the rest of my face is very understated. I also have to buff it in really well with my NARS botan brush or a dense flat top brush or it can look blotchy. That seems to be the nature of most mineral blushes in all brands for me though. Great quality and consistency and a great price too!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No