August 2, 2014 | 991 users online

Polishes - OPI - Mod-ern Girl

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice pink shade.. A bit coral and perfect for summer!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love this colour! Looks really nice on both my pale, white skin and my skin when it has a bit of a tan. Really brightens up my collection. Requires about 2 - 3 coats to make it opaque but I don't mind since it's such a pretty colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ksuey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is exactly the tangerine-y coral colour that everyone's looking for in their summer pedi. Perfect balance of orange/hot pink that looks great on a tan! I like two coats to create a jelly finish (opaquey creme but also bright) - because at that point, it's still not fully opaque/crazy bright/dark like shown in the bottle. Wide applicator, dries glossy.
I can't stop staring at my toes ... the colour is perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a really fun summer color. It's a very, very bright coral (not neon), a bit too light and orange to be red, but it's not an orangey color (at least on me, it's not). Very flattering if you have yellow/olive undertones. Glossy creme finish and typical OPI quality. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this polish!
It's the prettiest coral/orange color!
It's my constant toenail color, and so beautiful.
2 coats, and it's fully opaque and gorgeous!
I soooo reccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by hazelnut87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this color! It's the perfect shade for summer. If I had to describe it, I would call it a tangerine with pink undertones. I've worn it on my fingernails and toenails, but now I'm wearing it just on my toenails. It looks best on those with tans or dark skin tones. It's such a fun flirty shade! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very fun orange/red jelly cream color. Looks like a bright vintage/retro orange-red. Love it on my toes. 2 coats and a top coat, no chips at 6 days :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not quite sure what to make of this polish. On one hand it's a fun, summery colour which stands out (shy girls stay away! :P), on the other hand it takes 4 coats and STILL isn't fully opaque (I can see my nail line) and isn't flattering on every skin tone. Application was good but as the polish is semi-sheer, it takes quite a few coats. Also, it has a jelly-like finish and leaves my nails looking like some awesome orange flavoured retro candy! While it isn't a must-have by any means, orange lovers will surely love this! I purchased it for $20AUD at David Jones.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by clulessj

I love this colour, its great because its super sheer when it goes on not super bright like the colour in the bottle, you can then add coats to build colour or leave it so its more toned down. This and alpine snow by OPI was my first two OPI polishes. I love it alot and I think it would go nice on any skin tone. I really disliked alpine snow as I have unsteady hands and it was super streaky. but I highly reccommend mod-ern girl for begginners or people who suck at applying nail polish (like me) because it goes on very smooth

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IMO it is a hard color. You have to have certern skin tone to wear it nicely. I am light to midium yellow tone skin. Most pink coral will wash out on me. Red-orange is to strong/deep for my taste. Mod-ern girl is melon/orange color in orange side. Very bright. It is not orange orange. There is enough red to tone the orange down a little bit. I won't put it on my finger nails because it is too bright. But it is perfect spring/summer toe color. Perfect in two coats. Fun color.