July 24, 2014 | 1588 users online

Liquid - Calvin Klein - Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This foundation looks fab when it goes on. But on me it oxidises within an hour to a darker shade. And it is not matte. I will use up what I have over the summer but I won't bother to trawl Ebay for a replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by nikibreathe

Love this foundation - I have heard it's been discontinued? Have been really fortunate to pick it up at our local discount shopping centre for £4.50 :) It seemed a bit thin to start with but gave the bottle a really good shake - the tone is very good for my fair skin - a more pink hue whereas lots of pale foundations seem to have more of an orange base. Lovely matte coverage and having been on my feet all day its still in place - Hoorah!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by youngbeauty26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation! It blends really well with a foundation brush or even my fingers (since i've lost my brush) and gives maybe a medium coverage but it's pretty buildable. the colour matches me like almost perfectly and i don't use powder during the day as it has a really nice natural finish that isn't completely matte but isn't shiny/dewy either. it lasts pretty long as well, depending on what im doing that day. plus, i think the packaging is quite nice and i like it how it's a pump.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jo90

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation doesn't go on well with a foundation brush, it spreads everywhere and is very hard to get a light coverage. It does not cover well around the eyes and the colours are not very suited to skin tones.
    Very dissapointed, yet another foundation that doesn't live up to it's writing on the back, flawless coverage. Not at all, I look like I have used a cheap bottle of foundation on my face and I expected a lot more, I say stick to undies CK. Don't waste your money on this guys.
    It seems these days you have to spend alot to get a decent bottle of foundation and that's what I am going to have to do.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

On second thought, I HATE this product. It looked very natural, and it matches my skintone pretty well. But now that I realized it, this foundation was EXTREMELY oily and it oxidized within an hour of wearing it. So, yeah, I actually don't like it anymore.

I used to rave about this foundation but nothing compares to L'Oreal True Match.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by monlim

I bought this sight unseen from Strawberry cosmetics cos it was heavily discounted. When I first got it, I was disappointed because it was so watery! It was like putting on a film of oil on your face. A day later, to my pleasant surprise, it came out thick. I think it's just the layer of oil that needs to be pumped out before you get to the real stuff. So anyway, this foundation turned out WAY better than I expected. I've not been into matte foundations since I turned 40 as it tends to look dry and lifeless. This one, I wouldn't even call matte - it provides light (not sheer) coverage and makes my skin look beautifully creamy, like I have naturally healthy skin. If you want a truly matte foundation, I actually wouldn't recommend this. If you have oily skin, you probably will need to blot a lot at the end of the day.

And I scored on the colour match. I ordered Soft Beige 201 and it looks frighteningly peach on the bottle but it matches my NC20/25 perfectly. Seriously, this is one of the best colour matches I've had for a foundation and that's saying a lot from someone who has probably tried more than 50 over the years! Great find!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by teenagecrimee

I had high hopes for this product and unfortunatly was dissapointed.

The make-up is a very light consistensy, lighter than anything I have ever used before.
    I also didn't feel like that it didn't sink into my skin as much as my former foundation had done. Therefore it felt greasy and that I was wearing make-up, not a very natural feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Justinna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought it in Strawberry sale. So the price was perfect. For me is great - it is light make-up, long lasting and really matt. I can reccomend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by pyppu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this foundation in caramel and it was too dark and orange for me. I usually wear tawny in estee lauder or NC35 in mac. It gave more of a light coverage in my opinion. It is very comparable to a drug store foundation, especially colour/shade wise, their "yellow" tones are orange.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG alert! too bad to have a discounted HG product but this is perfect.i have been looking for a matte yet natural longlasting foundation with medium coverage and oil-free tag.mostly matte long-lasting foundations are too heavy(like estee lauder DW).but this one is not.it feels like i dont have anything on my skin.blends perfectly,doesnt clog my pores and looks too natural-between dewy and matte.lasting power is great too.i think the coverage is more sheer to medium than medium.but it is buildable and works well for me.too bad that it is DC,but thanks god it is still available.packacing is lovely btw,looks modern and chic without being ridicilously posh

for color-matching: i am nc15/20,though i dont have strong undertones.i use Soft Beige and suits me perfect,no orange tint either