December 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Cherry Full Color Gloss in #23

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is the first Korres lipstick I've tried, and I really like the formula. This color is nice on me, but not HG. Just a simple pale mauve pink. Some review called it similar to MAC's Snob, this is true.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A bit pricey for the size, but I love the quality, texture and scent of these glosses. They're a bit heavier than the average gloss, which translates into staying power. The cherry scent and moisturizing feel seal the deal for me.

23 is a lovely pale pink shade - at first I was concerned about the sparkly bits that appeared in it, but on the lips it has a brightening effect and you don't notice the sparkles. (Normally I can't stand shimmery gloss!) I agree with other reviews that this is better for fair skin. Guess I should be lucky I am fair skinned and can use this as an everyday gloss if I want to!

I obtained this shade as part as a 500 pt perk at Sephora a few years ago and then part of a 4-gloss holiday set last year and would repurchase despite my disagreement with the price point per oz. For the size of the tube - less than 4 inches, with 1/3 being the cap - I'd expect this to be $12 from this brand! Hence minus 1 lippie. So I'd consider paying full price if I ever ran out if all my lip products waiting to be used. Probably wont happen, but I do buy it for others! If I were you I'd keep my eye out for the kits they sometimes put out, especially around the holidays, that always seem to have this particular color gloss included.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Xillabub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Colour: As other users have mentioned, this isn't a light purple as much as a pink with a tinge of light purple. When I first got this, I was fairer and the colour suited me. I got tan on vacation, and the shade looked unnatural and strange on me. I would say this colour suits fair skin tones better. It's got a pretty shimmer, though sometimes it gets on my chin and face, which I guess isn't so pretty.
Feel: Wonderful - I love its moisturising properties and how soft my lips get from it. Doesn't feel too sticky - until your hair gets in it.
Smell: a fake cherry smell which i'm not crazy about but i can live with it.
Packaging: Did no one else have a problem with the tube leaking? I always have to wipe it off as gloss leaks out. Took off a lippie for this reason. The sponge tip applicator gets the job done, but will get stained if you are wearing the gloss on top of another lip colour.
Price: It's not that cheap in Singapore but I will consider re-purchasing this in a different colour. I had good experiences with this product as well as another Korres one (the 24hr moisturiser) so will try out more products from them.
Overall, still a very good lip gloss that gives you some colour, shine, shimmer while moisturising your lips!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i got this along with a few other korres items as part of my 500 point reward gift at sephora. i hate lip glosses, and the only thing i ever wear on my lips is lip balm. i was even more wary when i read that the name was light purple. however, i tried it and it looks really natural, and pretty at the same time. there is no gross taste, my lips don't feel sticky, and it's not too glossy. the color is super flattering as well, it's not intense at all, and will look good on most skin shades. ps it's definitely NOT purple, it's a mauve pink shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by untakenname1000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

love this gloss!!!!! so good i had to write a review! my first review to be exact! i am always searching for the best lip products, and have found this wonderful gloss that does not dry out my lips! i also love jane iredale lip drink for a good spf chapstick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a beautiful color! I did a light smokey eye with sin, virgin, creep and gunmetal from the UD naked kit, and this gloss totally completed the look. It's a beautiful pink, a perfect shimmery color, not too frosty, not too girlish, and goes so well with gray eyeshadow and a darker or more dramatic eye. Why wouldn't I buy it again? I hated the glitter! Sure, it gives it a super shiny look, but it feels terrible on and when the gloss wears off I'm left with sparkly glittery lips, which does not look good at all. So I love the color and would totally buy it again if it were glitter free. I wont buy it again as is. And what's up with Korres and their purple nonsense? This isn't light purple. It's PINK.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this gloss in 5 colors and #23 light purple is one of them. I love how opaque this gloss is, but hate the shimmer in it, i could literally feel the shimmer flecks with my lips. Also the cherry smell smells kind of like my childhood cough syrup and i'm not sure if I want to smell it after applying on my lips...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The only thing I respectfully disagree with this product with is its name!! It is not purple, despite its name; it is a most perfect super pretty pink. The color is not overwhelming and is really done just right. I have yet to see a prettier lip gloss color that is safe enough to kiss my toddlers delicate skin than this. This is an all-star product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I finally found a Korres Lip Gloss that I LOVE! All of the other Korres glosses (ie. Nude, Natural Purple) were too dark on my naturally pigmented lips, and I don't like wearing dark lip colors. But Light Purple is a pretty, light-pink with subtle shimmer, and I love it! It is basically a nude lip, but not 'invisible' nude and not just gloss. It actually deposits a light pink color with ample shine. ♥♥♥♥♥ 5 stars from moi! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Navessa

i LOVE this lipgloss when i want to wear purple/mauve eyeshadows. it is very flattering on my lips. (i think my lips have more natural pink pigment to them though). it definately brings attention to the lips without taking any away from the eyes. i would definately wear this with a smokey eye look too.