October 30, 2014 | 1565 users online

Polishes - Orly - Dazzle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite silver in my polish collection. It has a foil finish with silver micro glitter. It is a close dupe for Zoya Trixie and also looks very close to SH Celeb City, so I wouldn't call it totally unique. But Dazzle makes up for it with a great formula and staying power. It really does dazzle the eye in full sunlight. When I invited my friend to use any polish in my 100+ collection, this is the one she chose. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by venusvenetrix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite everyday polish! Like other reviews have said, it's an opaque metallic silver -- not pearly, and not chunky glitter -- made up of super-fine silver flakes. What I love most about it is how convenient it is. It dries quickly and it's very forgiving, so if you chip or smear it, it's no trouble to just touch up the spot and have it looking great again. Like all the Orly polishes, you get a huge bottle -- I've worn mine at least three times a week since I purchased it over a year ago, and my bottle is still at least half full. For $2.00 at Sally Beauty Supply, that's amazing value for the money! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by stillgorgeousdead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous metallic silver. No chunky glitter just amazing silver shimmer. Two coats and its good! Love this color. May be to much for some people[except for special occasions] but i enjoy it whenever :]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looove this shade! A flashy, in-your-face metallic silver. No chunky glitter in sight, just a smooth shimmer. Might be too much for some on hands, but I personally think it looks great. Then again, I have crazy nail polish taste. Can't wait til my next pedi cause it'll look even more amazing on toes. Doesn't show brushstrokes and I got even coverage in just 2 coats. Dries faster than most polishes. Picked it up at Sally's for around $6.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by rebchandler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first reviewer described this product perfectly. A true silver polish with lots of shine, shimmer, & glitter. Kind of like a disco ball! Very cute color...and great on toes. Probably a little over the top for fingernails if you work in an office like me...but on the weekends...oh yeah, I'm definitely wearing it! Been looking for a polish like this for awhile...tired of buying colors that look silver in the bottle, but look more whitish on my nails. This one's perfect. Oh, got this at Sally's for around $5.00.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a stunning opaque metallic silver. If you have CC's What a Drag or OPI's Rinse Charming, you won't need this. Love the grippy top, and it was only $3.69 at Sally.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dazzle is a very SILVER nail polish, like in-your-face, hit-you-over-the-head silver which is what I was looking for! I like silver for pedis and for New Years especially, but most silver polishes I find are very frosty and show brush strokes. Not so with Dazzle. It's an interesting super-saturated shimmer/glitter finish that doesn't show brush strokes. It looks metallic, but still glittery with much more of a texture to it than most. Totally cool and very pretty! It did take me three coats to even out but it dried fast and applied very well. Also, it dried to a smooth and glossy finish even with the glitter, impressive. I think it may be a dupe to Color Club What a Drag or FingerPaints Easel Come, Easel Go as it looks very similar from pictures.