November 29, 2014 | 518 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3D Les Nudes 35 Nude Egeric

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Please click continued for a swatch.

This is quite a nice lip gloss in a light and slight pinkish peach colour with fine shimmer at this price. Not that pinkish as in the pic I uploaded IRL. Very glossy and it made my lips look more plumpy like normal l/g. The colour payoff is quite sheer, so it would probably appear as a transparent gloss for those with pigmented lips. It shows a hint of colour on my not-so-pigmented lips. It looks better when used on top of a coral-based or peach-based l/s.

Not sticky at all, but the texture is slightly runny. Staying power is average. Probably I am jsut too used to Chanel ones. At least the staying power of this is not particularly impressive or bad. Quite moisturizing.

However, this has some funny smell which personally I don't really like though not hate it that much. Not too fond of the brush included as I find it hard to spread the l/g evenly with that - I have to even that out with my finger. Prefer to use my lip brush more.

Overall, I think this is a very averaged lipgloss. Even though I quite like the colour, I don't think I will be repurchasing again.

continued >>