March 1, 2015 | 2043 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2015 11:13:00 PM More reviews by JuliaChristineXoXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is awesome as far as volume and holding curl. However, it smells like a butt. At first I was going to just deal with it because the mascara is so great and I figured it would just go away when it dried, but it continued to stink for like 30 minutes after I applied it. I'm sad about it but I can't repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2015 8:39:00 AM More reviews by implorer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this mascara is nearly there!

i bought it on holiday because i'd forgotten my other mascara and was surprised at how much i liked it (usually i'm pretty picky with mascara - i have clump paranoia which i am sure many of you can relate to).

pros:
it does the job and it does it well!
it's pretty affordable considering the quality
lasts the whole day
no irritation

cons:
can get a liiiiittle clumpy if you're not applying it slowly and carefully
at the end of the day it might start to flake a tiny bit (only a tiny bit though)
doesn't come off in the shower (maybe this is a good thing? i guess it means it's super long lasting!)
it has the weirdest smell ever! i don't know if it was just the batch i got or something but mine smells like this weird combination of irises and chemicals. the smell doesn't transfer to your lashes as far as i can tell but it was just very odd!

so it is NEARLY my hg of mascara but just not quite because of a few quirks. overall i like it though!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:09:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works better when the formula dries up a bit, or else it's too wet and droopy for my asian lashes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2015 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Five years ago I tried this mascara and it rocked my socks off. Now, I'm not sure if I've changed or this mascara has transformed into garbage. It took way too many coats to even make it look like I was wearing it. Then, it flaked like crazy. To top it off, it would not come off my lashes, even with makeup remover. It was only $5 at Target, so I'll live, but I'm going back to my HGs.

(Maybe this isn't the same thing I tried out five years ago, but the packaging is identical, so I assumed it was.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2015 4:52:00 PM More reviews by zbyagmur

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All my life I have always used high end fashion brand mascaras. A few months ago I read a beauty blog about drug store make up and decided to give it a chance. Buying this mascara was a result of this decision and I am very happy that I have done it. It has everything that I am looking for in a mascara. It doesn't smudge, it's there until the end of the day, I can easily wash it off, it really gives amazing volume to my lashes. Considering the price, I think this is the perfect mascara. And to take off other mascaras I used to use so much eye make up remover in the end my eyes used to hurt. Now, every time I go out, unconsciously I reach out to this one. I definitely recommend this one. Mine also says 'Go Extreme!' on it and it is in leather black.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2015 8:14:00 AM More reviews by sarbel

All time favorite!! 15 years as a makeup artist and I've been using this for the last 7-8 years

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2015 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Bluebutterfly12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

It does it's job nicely. Although it has this awful scent that lingers around me and for that reason I would find a less smelly one. I'll use this one up but would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lamibola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybelline makes the best mascara in my opinion. I love all there mascaras but this is my favorite. It gives great volume without clumping up ur lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2015 12:53:00 PM More reviews by AmazingJanni

Not the best mascara I've used, but I guess it does it's job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 10:22:00 AM More reviews by KeliQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time go to mascaras!! Love the way it maximizes my lashes!! I love this and Falsies mascara more than expensive department store mascaras!! Will keep investing in these. And they never bother my contacts which is a HUGE PLUS when wearing mascara for me! LOVE IT. Lasts me through my 12 hour work days too!