November 25, 2014 | 1844 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by francha

This mascara did nothing for my lashes, and mine have a regular density and decent lenght...

Don't hold the curl, gives me a little lengthening and no volume, and here in Chile it costs about 13 dollars!

A waste of money :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Cherryraven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok here is the problem with me and this mascara..... I do love it. I really do. It gives me amazing volume, decent length, it's very black, doesn't clump....basically it does everything I want a mascara to do. Here's the problem: this mascara irritates my eyes like no other! I don't even have sensitive eyes and I've never had issues with any mascara but this...should any of this get into my eye, it is like acid! Last time this happened, my eyes burnt so much and got so red and runny, I coudn't open my eye until I rinsed it with water for 5 minutes! I don't know what it is in this mascara that is so irritating but it's bad. It is a shame because I really love the results it gives but sadly I will not be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by FDanish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It doesn't clump and it doesn't dry out quick. It also doesn't have that awful smell like some mascaras, it removes off the skin quickly and just gives me perfect lashes! I believe it's better than my Christian dior iconic curl :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by gmagana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Compared to other high-end mascaras this is actually pretty decent. It has quickly become my go to everyday mascara. Be careful though, if you get too much in the brush it can get a bit clumpy, but other than that great mascara overall.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It makes my eyelashes clump up and doesn't make them very long! The pigmentation is very good though and there's no flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by neonsparks101

I love this mascara so much! It lengthens and adds a curl to my lashes. The only reason I rated it a 4 is because occasionally it can be a little clumpy. Overall I recommend this product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by kjulia135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it! Works well and I've never had any problem with this mascara. Easy to apply, stays on for a long time; I can just use this mascara with no eyeliner and my eyes would still look as if I'm wearing eye makeup. Would purchase again in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by xjesslovesyoux

This is a lovely mascara! The wand is pretty big but it gets the product evenly spread out on my lashes. This only occasionally clumps and gives great volume to my lashes with good length as well, the formula is more on the wet side so there isn't much flaking. The packaging is also super cute and eye-appealing. Definitely one of my favourite mascaras

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Babyfurbyy

My fav

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

I love this mascara so much! It is one of my absolute favorites. I love this even more than the Benefit "They're Real" mascara. I love it so much! It separates, volumizes, and lengthens. It's awesome and I recommend it for everyone!