Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This stuff just will not stick to my lashes. Within a few hours of application, it flakes off and is all over my cheeks. Nasty.

As far as shape or lengthening goes, it's nothing special.

Great mascara and definitely one of the best from Maybelline. Sometimes with Maybelline their products are a hit or a miss. To me this product is a HIT. I would wear this and people would ask if my lashes were real or not.

Only reason I wouldn't buy again, is my preference for my eyelashes has changed. I like applying subtle eye make up and I only apply to my top eyelashes now as if I apply both, for some reason my eyelashes stick together and I can't see clearly. Strange.

Anywho word of advice Give this product a GO!

Just don't really like this product, not enough WOW for me. Go for their Full And Soft mascara!

This mascara is so good, definitely try it just for the price point at the very least! It's more volumising and a little bit of lengthening rather than defining the lashes. If you're all about the very separate lashes, this may not be for you. My favourite thing about this mascara is it really gets those outer cornea lashes and for my eyes, it's looks a lot like a cat-eye without the liner!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is maybe my favourite mascara!! I go back amd forth between this one and the volume glamour max by bourjois but last time I bought the bourjois one i didn't like it as much as I used to,so today I went to the drugstore and bought this one again. I have always been happy with the results I got with this mascara. It gives me length,volume,doesn't clump on my lashes and doesn't flake. All in all, I simply love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

What I appreciated most about this mascara was the brush. It is full, bushy and effective at lifting my lashes and combing through them without too much mess on my lid. It is also very affordable and could be a great option for a makeup novice. What is disappointing about this mascara is the formula. It is a tad dry and not as plumping as the company claims. This mascara also dried out on me pretty quickly. But I found the brush extremely effective at giving me a false lash effect when I used the brush with a different mascara.

Although it does add volume thickness and lengthens your eyelashes, this mascara clumps after 2 coats!! You have to be super careful when applying this formula. Moreover, it was quite hard to take off! All in all, it was an okay mascara for me.

This didnt do much for my long thick lashes. Its good for a soft daytime look. I wouldnt buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I feel like this mascara doesn't get enough love.. Its so amazing, the formula is great.. it never flakes on me and it actually separates all your lashes. Out of all the drugstore mascaras this is honestly the best one.. In my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This was my mascara for years, when I thought that mascaras are supposed to flake all over your eyes. Let me just say this - while this mascara creates a very nice volume and it's relatively cheap, it flakes so horribly, it's just not worth it. I got tired of pulling flakes out of my eyes and will never purchase this mascara again.

Popular Mascaras