Korres Korres Watermelon Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer

3.2

active ingredients: ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (octinoxate) (3.8%), butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (avobenzone) (1.9%) other ingredients: aqua (water), glycerin, talc, octyldodecanol, magnesium stearate, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, curcuma longa extract/ curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, vanilla tahitensis extract/ vanilla tahitensis fruit extract, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed algin, stearic acid, aluminum hydroxide, acrylates copolymer, mica, aluminum distearate, diethylhexyl sodium sulfosuccinate, acetyl tributyl citrate, xanthan gum, triethylhexyl trimellitate, triethyl citrate, ethyl lactate, potassium sorbate, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate, benzyl alcohol, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, parfum (fragrance).[ /- (may contain) ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77007 (ultramarines)]

on 5/7/2015 3:42:00 AM

Worst foundation ever used.... It was too heavy to be a tinted moisturizer. I decided to give it a go anyways. It smelt really nice but that doesn't give it points because it hardly lasted. I was walking around looking like a ''oily makeup slipping off my face'' monster 3 hrs into the day. I hadn't noticed until I came home and looked in the mirror. I was mortified, as i was talking to people and had no idea how i looked. I would not recommend this product to anyone ever.

on 2/14/2015 10:32:00 AM

Hmm this stuff initially, and particularly if you have easy to manage skin, was amazing. i was thrilled to be able to cover up my skin in a heady, humid climate with a well-matched thickish foundation that also blocked UVA/UVB. It requires the smallest amount, in a toothpaste like tube, spread easily and mattified my skin to an extent, leaving a nice flow.
However since using it last summer '14 my face has been stuck with these tiny white bumps that have clogged my cheeks by my cheeks bones and will not go away. I was horrified when I had a look in the mirror upon returning to the Uk from Asia. It may also have been the climate that got all cloggy with the foundation - my cheeks just bloody absorb anythin i put on them, its like theyre thirsty. I check and pour over reviews and ingredients for non-comedogenic products and it hates every single one :(
If you have non-clogging skin that has a reddish/orange base (i think thats an NW) then it does seem to adjust well to your natural tone and smells amazing.

on 12/12/2014 8:11:00 PM

I have resorted to buying this from eBay! I have over 50 different kinds of foundations but this one is my Favorite.....dare I say HG?
I put this one on in the morning and on my dry, wrinkled 44 year old skin, it looks spectacular! Almost glowy but not tacky. I find most "moisturizing" foundations, which are perfect for my super dry skin, fad and disappear after a few hours, even with primer but this one stays on all day! And looks amazing! Thank god for eBay!

on 7/11/2014 3:06:00 AM

I bought this in 2009 when I decided to splurge on my first ever set of makeup products. I was only 14 and the lady at the counter recommended me this tinted moisturizer for my age. I loved the smell, it was a really nice texture and coverage perfect for my skin at the time which was quite normal and acne-prone.

I remember wearing it to school and people asked if I was wearing makeup so it was quite natural despite the fact the color was terribly orange. The best feature of this product is that it sets seriously well on the skin. This girl asked if I was wearing makeup and to further test it out she touched my skin to see if there was any transfer and there absolutely none. She was dumbfounded, as was I. I still haven't come upon any foundation that will set like this product which is why it lasts really long and is overall refreshing on the skin.

I only give it three stars for the price and the fact it oxidizes really crappily and in no way would it suit my skin color.

on 2/1/2014 3:24:00 PM

I really wanted to like this because I am a big fan of Korres products and I had been searching for a tinted moisturizer with higher SPF (this one is SPF 30). Unfortunately, this product does not work for me at all - it accentuates my pores instead of hiding them, the coverage is very uneven, and it balls up like crazy. I don't like the scent, and it just seems to amplify any flakiness or unevenness in my skin on any given day. The only positive thing I can say about it is that it comes in a toothpaste like tube, which is convenient for travel.

on 2/18/2013 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a superb product. It has a super lightweight consistency and provides a medium coverage. I don't know if I would call it a "tinted moisturizer" as the coverage is way above the coverage of an average tinted moisturizer, but I was pleased with the coverage none the less. The spf is a major bonus too. I just love using this through the summer, and I was quite disappointed when Sephora stopped selling it. Its still available through the korres website, but I hate ordering online. My only complaint is that it tends to accentuate pores after 5 or 6 hours of wear. It also oxidizes quite a bit, so you have to buy a shade lighter than your skin tone. All in all though, great summer alternative to a traditional foundation.

on 1/18/2013 7:42:00 AM

This lighweight tinted moisturiser should be renamed, oil free foundation! It provides very good coverage, however has no moisturising properties at all. I quite like this product as its coverage is so good that I don't need an additional step of a concealer. It is very good when you are in a rush!

on 1/17/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's got beneficial ingredients for your skin, the scent isn't offensive, provides light coverage. It did accentuate the dry patches and my pores. And it didn't work well with the primer from the same brand. As I was putting on the tinted moisturizer, the primer was peeling off my face with every stroke if that makes sense. I'd never buy this again.

on 10/2/2012 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite tinted moisturizer so far. A lot of people complain about how drying it is, but that is because it is an OIL-FREE product, hence perfect for oily skin like mine. I think the coverage is perfect. This product is yet to break me out, provides a light-medium coverage, smells amazingly of watermelon, and is all natural.
The downside is the fact that it isn't too moisturizing, so it is not good for dry skin. I don't have dry skin so this isn't a problem for me but I do like to moisturize, so I apply moisturizer before the tinted moisturizer. Also, it only comes in three shades! I am a pale olive, so it is hard to find a shade that matches perfectly, but the closest was shade 1, which is called 'sand' I believe. And in summer I might be able to get away with the medium shade. I recommend this product to anyone with oily skin! It probably isn't best to apply a powder on top of this product, as it is a little drying and your skin might get a bit flaky. Instead, I apply it with a sponge (makes it a little sheerer but that's what I prefer) and spray MAC Fix which sets the tinted moisturizer on my face - works perfectly for me.

i wish i didnt buy this product. GOD.

okay, i know this is natural and all good. but honestly this tinted moisturizer slided off my face at the end of the day.

Pros:-
Give your skin a really nice glow when u put on for the first hour
Great coverage

Cons:-
Tends to exaggerate your flaws (pores,blackheads, acne) after 1-2 hours
Slides down ur face/breaks down
Bad for dry skin (STAY AWAY!!!)
Expensive