November 24, 2014 | 1143 users online

Deodorants - Jason Natural Cosmetics - lavender deodorant

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to use a natural deodorant again, and I found this for about 8 CAD at my health food store. This doesn't stain clothing, feels nice, smells good. For like an hour. I don't even sweat much at all, but I smell like BO in no time. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by yonkers19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A great aluminum-free, delicious smelling, anti-stinky deodorant! A little bit pricey but both my husband AND I use it and it lasted a few months. It smells GREAT and leaves not even the slightest pit smell at the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by idontwearmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have no clue why this got such a bad review. I wish it had a higher rating so people would try this. The low ratings are enough to ward anyone away from this deodorant. BUT I ask you to try this. I bought this because I love lavender and this was organic. I do cross country so I know that after a while, most organic deodorants wear off soon after you put it on. I also used avalon citrus spray deodorant after I put this on for extra protection. But need I remind you, it is organic! Take a look at your deodorant's ingredients and look em up. You'll be thoroughly disgusted by their later effects on your body. I was used to just spray deodorant not working for long, but I felt safe. I had to apply it 2 or 3 times in a day. But this deodorant really is great porque...

1. Has lasted me a year and a half
2. While a little sweeter than fresh lavender, the smell is identifiable and I like it. When I sweat, my sister even comments on the smell (in a good way). It makes it more prominent.
3. Goes on without residue and super smooth. My armpits do not feel like they're suffocating. And NO RASH or irritation
4. With cross country, with my Jason +spray deodorant; no stink. I even tried it a few times without the spray and I was good. Running 6-8 miles 5 days a week, plus meets.
5. Cross country season over, I just kept using it and on a regular day basis, I only need it once a day. It lasts and no BO smell!

It is a great deodorant, the best I have ever used. And I feel great because it is organic. When I learned about all the bad stuff in my deodorants and other products (I was lucky to have someone to tell me about it. Some people go through life not knowing about it. PS as a start, check for cancer causing parabens. In many products now) I freaked and tried to find good products. I am so glad I did. Going all natural will pay off later in life. Bottom line: great deodorant, even if it was not organic. please ignore the bad ratings and give this a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by juicygirl97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very unsatisfied with this product i perspire a tremendous amount and got fed up with trying deodorants that have aluminum in it knowing not only was it bad for my health but wasn't doing it's purpose to an extent meaning after a couple of hours on a normal day my underarms would be wet and did not have the best or worse odor to them. I thought to try something natural with no aluminum so thats when i decided to try Toms, Aubrey's and Natures Gate they did absolutely nothing so i had one more to try and this was this and so i tried it on the weekend to do a trial and error process and found out this was just as bad as the other natural deodorants I'v tried doesn't do a thing wouldn't recommend it to someone who has perspires heavily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by ChildOfTheMoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the liquid roll-on deodorant, Lavender. This is a pretty decent deo that does exactly what it's supposed to. It is slightly more wet than I'm used to, but I use it right after the shower, and by the time I'm done applying the body oil or lotion it has already dried. I was looking for a more natural, vegan friendly/cruelty free deo and this product fits the bill.
I personally love the fresh floral scent of lavender, it is a nice alternative to more popular minty and citrus scents. You also get a lot of product for your money.

Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mw09011

IMHO, this is a pretty good deodorant. It's not perfect, but I've never found an non-organic deodorant that is either. The lavender smell is pleasant, and fades reasonably quickly and the packaging is good quality. It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes or cause any yellowing. And yes, it does go on a little wet, but I'm definitely willing to put up with that for an aluminum-free deodorant. This works as well as any Secret, Dove, or Lady Speedstick deodorant I've tried, and it doesn't cause the irritation or cysts (gross, I know, but true) that those aluminum-containing deodorants did. Buy this if you want a good, aluminum free deodorant. It's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

This deodorant has been reformulated and no longer includes propylene glycol. But with all due respect to the previous reviewer, while one can debate the merits of PG as an ingredient in personal care products, it is not accurate to state that the previous version of this deodorant was full of antifreeze. While concerns about PG are certainly justified, using the old deodorant was not analogous to rubbing Prestone all over your armpits! Anyway, as a deodorant this works fine for me. It is rather wet when first applied but does dry down eventually. For me this deodorant goes on clear and does not leave any residue on my clothing or discolor my clothing. Although this is not my favorite lavender, it's the best of the three scents I've tried. The tea tree smells ok in the stick, but when mixed with my sweat, it smells gross. Same thing with the aloe vera. I feel stinky when I use those two. The lavender scent has worked the best for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 1:48:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

i wanted a natural deodorant that would actually work. i used natures gate lavender deodorant which didnt work and wanted another lavender scent deodorant. i picked this up for 5.99can at a nutrition store. it actually does work well for me as a deodorant however, it does not go on clear and i usually end up wiping some off. i noticed if i apply it in one direction it goes on clear. weird.
it lasts me a day and at the end of the day the lavender scent is usually faded quit a bit. i think im giving up on natural deodorant..
oh yea, this brand claims their product are natural, however this is propylene glycol based, but it contains no parabens and is organic and contains no aluminum ingredients.. i may purchase again..
*update
does not keep me smelling nice and i noticed a rash under my arms.. must be the large amount of antifreeze in this product.
never again