Shiseido Proudia Real Fit Powdery Foundation

on 6/6/2008 11:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After my fiasco with Shiseido's tinted moisturizer and foundation which oxidized on me and left me looking sunburnt by the end of the day, I was scared to try another Shiseido foundation product. When I received a pan of this foundation as an extra in a recent swap, I was hesitant but it looked innocent enough in the pan so I tried it on, plus I was curious to try a pressed powder foundation. To my surprise and delight, this does NOT oxidize, and does a decent job of keeping shine at bay. By the end f the work day, I was still relatively oil-free with just a touch of dewiness, but no shine like I normally would get with my mineral makeup. Overall I'm very happy with this and would repurchase, but I am not sure if this is the same as the Powdery foundation under Shiseido's The Makeup line. If anyone would advise I'd really appreciate it! For reference O-10 was a good color match and I am NC30/MAC, Budapest/Nars Oil-free foundation, 1.2-2.0 light/Bare Escentuals, and Winged Butter/Everyday Minerals.