NYX Black Label Lipstick in India

4.4

on 4/28/2014 7:47:00 AM

Do not get this if you're tanned/darker skinned!!

This is a pale nude pink shade which I love!! Looks darker in the tube than it is on the lips. If you're interested in lip swatches you can refer to Shaaanxo on YouTube for lip swatches.

on 10/28/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like the nyx black label lipsticks, i would recommend these over nyx round lipsticks any day. The formula of these is really creamy and there is such a huge selection of shades. I really like India its so pretty with or without a tan. The packaging is really cute and they're affordable. Definitely a keeper

on 10/21/2013 3:51:00 AM

I just got my order from beauty joint.com and I love this lipstick OMG!! I was kinda worried it wouldn't look good on my lips but it is absolutely amaZing, I bought it off the recommendation from shaanxo ( beauty YouTuber ) and I'm so glad I did , it's a pinky nudey coraly shade .

on 9/19/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I suppose it's a bit of a baby pink shade that's a little bold for my taste. Doesn't look good on yellow tone fair to medium skin. I feel like its that lipstick those weird duck pouting fake tan girls would wear, could be wrong here. Texture is nice, creamy and smooth.

on 8/27/2013 12:58:00 AM

My second favorite of the NYX Black Label lipsticks. It's a light yet bright super, super peachy nude. It's more peach than nude but since I'm pretty fair skinned, it passes as a nude for me. The packaging is super cute with the sparkly gunmetal gray with black lace detailing, the lasting power is pretty good except it definitely needs to be reapplied after eating and drinking, and the formula is a nice creamy consistency with good color payoff. If I ran out, I would definitely repurchase,

on 3/26/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my fav lipsticks its a really pretty light pinky nude reminds of nyx nude peach fuzz it's really creamy and perfect for everyday

on 12/15/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the brightest nude i've ever tried! You should really REALY have extra smooth lips to fit in the best, otherwise it sticks on every chap. I think it goes best with a smoky eye makeup because is too bright by itself!
+ Extra extra moisturising
+Extra low price (8$ by Nyx store in Greece)
+Very good quality and stays on lips long despite the
creamy texture.
+An extra plus is that i notice that wearing it trough a day my lips are fuller! (maybe its my imagination, i don't know lol!) But for sure are smoother!
+Works perfect as a blush for very dry skins!

-I thik it goes best with tanned skins
-I will not repurchase India, but a less bright nudish pink from Black label series
-Not especially that, but all Nyx products contain parabens and Silicon which most of brands don't use anymore due to allergies and other health problems, but i guess that is which keeps the price low.

I hope being helpful!

Love the colour of this lipstick, however consistency is a bit rubbish compared to nyx princess, and cancun pink which i purchased at the same time. India needs to be a bit thicker, if you put it straight on your lips it gets stuck in dry parts on lips and can look a bit transparent if you know what i mean.
Lipstick smells lovely, and packaging is quite cute.
I love how cheap NYX cosmetics are, and they are still good quality for what you pay for. I would not purchase this colour again, however i will be purchasing other NYX black label lipsticks again.

on 9/30/2011 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this color! I took a point off because I think the formulation could be a bit better but its not bad. I hate the packaging, its bulky and looks cheap with the big ol bubble of color on the bottom(lol whatever its called) and I wish it were much more sleek and compact. But other then that complaint I think the color is beautiful! Its a pale pink/peach color and its a great alternative to a nude lip. I bought mine for $7.50 so I think its a bit pricey for a "drugstore" brand. I must say, u should exfoliate your lips before applying this or it will look a mess! Lol

Popular Lipsticks