July 29, 2014 | 1666 users online

Cleansers - Daily facial cleanser with AHA- ASAP (Australian skin approved products)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for years and it is absolutely amazing at removing make up. It takes off my primer, foundation, highlighter, blush and powder in one wash. My skin is pretty clear as it is due to the OCP. If you have serious problems with acne, as I used to, try Diane which has anti-androgen properties.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lala4mac

This is such an amazing cleanser. I am only sorry that I did not know about it sooner. I had been struggling with breakouts on my chin and cheeks for over a year and tried everything I could thing of, Clinique, Dermalogica, milk cleansers, pharmacy brands and I was at my wits end and just about to give in and try Pro-Activ (which I absolutely never wanted to do). So I went for a facial and the beauty therapist advised that she herself used this cleanser and that it was fantastic at clearing up congestion. I gave it a try, it is a very reasonable price and such a big bottle I thought it was worth a shot! Well OMG I am so happy I did, within a week my cheeks had cleared up completely, the congestion around my chin had also started to go away and I noticed that any small hormonal blemishes that did arise went away much quicker and stayed quite small... I have been using this cleanser along with the advanced hydrating moisturizer twice a day, I also use the daily exfoliating cleanser but only twice a week as the AHA in this cleanser seems to provide adequate daily exfoliation for my skin. I have been using it for approx 2 months and although I still get occasional hormonal break outs on my chin and around my mouth my skin in general is much smoother, brighter, clearer and generally healthier looking(most of the time)! I have just invested in the ASAP clearskin gel and gentle daily cleanser and also have the moisturizing SPF 30+ but find its a little to heavy when I wear it under make up which also has SPF and can cause congestion but I will use it on day's I am not wearing make up to the beach etc! Sorry for going on I don't really ever write reviews but wow I just had to for this cleanser it is AMAZING!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Yummy1Mummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my staple cleanser, its a fantastic product. It is gentle, not drying, but cleans off all my makeup perfectly. It does not irritate my skin/eyes at all, and it has helped clear up and prevent acne. The AHA's in this have made my skin smoother and more even toned. I love that i do not have to use a toner after using this product which at first i was sceptical about but it is true. One bottle lasts many months, so its worth the money. I also use the ASAP daily exfoliating cleanser which goes really well with this product and i highly recommend the combo, its made my skin look a lot younger, more glowing, even toned and clear. I have not used any other cleanser that comes close to this one. A great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Rachybabe33

I have been using this cleanser for about 3 years now. It was recommended to me by my beauty therapist when I started seeing her about my acne breakouts. I cant exactly say it has improved my skin as such, but it hasn't broken my skin out or caused any irritation. It takes off my eye makeup so well too which saves buying eye makeup remover. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Stefania09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have always had problem skin since the age of 12 and tried quite a few cleansers.
I originally purchased this as part of a travel pack that came with the exfoliant and clearskin gel just to test it out.
i love it. i find it cleans my skin thoroughly of all makeup (including eye makeup) but doesnt dry it out too much either.
i have an oily tzone but tend to get dry around the eyes but this cleanser really helps control the breakouts without drying out the dry areas.
i use this twice a day. at night i use the clearshin gel afterwards (although will now be trying plain lemon juice) and moisturise day and night using environ vitamin a moisturiser.
it might not be for everyone so i recommend getting a travel size off ebay first.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by julia0987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser contains ALS, SLS and other skin irritants so may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
It was too drying for my face and my face broke out the next day.
There are many gentle cleansers out there with quality ingredients at the same price. I wouldn't waste my money on ASAP

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Meleh

Love this product, had terrible acne after the birth of my baby, started using asap products, made such a huge difference. Now I only get a few breakouts every now and then, and they seem to disappear a lot faster. Easily removes makeup, doesn't leave skin feeling dry. I've been using the cleanser for 2 months now, and still have at least half the bottle left, a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Mini24

This is hands down the best cleanser I have ever tried, and I've tried most including Clinique, Dermalogica, Kate Somerville, Mario Badescu, Neutrogena, etc etc! It feels so luxurious and rich on the skin but leaves behind no residue and never clogs my pores. It doesn't foam up much either. I used to get occasional big hormonal breakouts and i haven't had 1 in the 8 months I've used this. It really does brighten up your skin and keep it smooth. I've started using the ASAP exfoliating scrub also so hopefully I love that just as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Inca78

After stopping the pill to try and become pregnant, I began getting cystic type acne on my face, neck and decolletage. At the same time, I experienced really dehyrdrated skin like never before. I have tried a ridiculous amount of products (from cheap to expensive) with little success.
This is hands down the best cleanser I have ever used! It cleanses well without stripping your skin (its PH balanced) and takes off makeup beautifully. Having AHA, it removes the dead skin from my face without leaving my skin dehydrated. Its reasonably priced at $44 from my local beautician, however, the bottle size is 240ml and I only need a small amount to cleanse my face, neck and chest.

This in conjuction with the 'ASAP daily exfoliating facial scrub' has been bliss for my skin. NB!!! I only use the scrub twice a week as otherwise it would make my skin to raw, but I will write a review on that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by osd121

I started using ASAP products 4 years ago and have been an avid and loyal fan ever since. I suffered from mild/moderate acne and I have very sensitive skin that reacted to most skincare products. Before trying ASAP I switched products almost every 2-3 months - i tried dermalogica, clinique, estee lauder, shiseido, avene, aveda, aesop, kielhs, cetaphile, jurlique - and probably a million more that i have forgotten.

I have to say that this is hands down the best cleanser I have tried. It really cleans without overstripping the skin and most of all i find it to be gentle. I don't know if I would recommend this to people with severe acne but definately if you have oily skin. I usually follow with the daily scrub which i use once at night (leaves skin so soft) and I always always put moisturiser on afterwards. - The ASAP anti-aging night moisturiser is brilliant. If you just ignore the fact that it says anti-aging - it really hydrates your skin and in my opinion prevents further breakouts.

I know it is a long review but I really have to say that this line has really changed my skin. For winter, I usually add an extra toner (I like rosewater) and an extra moisturiser such as cetaphil, which i layer on top of the ASAP night moisturiser.