Kanebo Coffret D'or Styling Rogue

on 8/22/2009 11:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in PK-231 "Glow" . It's a warm, pink shade that's shimmery - as opposed to its other sub category of Full Styling (FS)Rouge "color" - w/c is more pigmented, but still shiny enough to turn heads. The texture is incredibly soft and moisturizing, and the color doesn't fade. It never settles on the creases and doesn't dry out my lips.

I don't like the metallic packaging though - the cap sometimes falls off inside my cosmetic pouch.

on 6/15/2009 12:47:00 AM

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

very soft, smooth, moisture, color is great.
will purchase another one.

on 10/8/2008 11:47:00 AM

I love love love this lipstick! Coffret D'or Full Styling Rouge is my current favourite HG. Of all the lipsticks I've tried so far, this is the long-most lasting,silky and moisturizing lipstick ever! I have the shade BE-179,glow range.The colour pay-off is great--Beigey-pink which goes on sheer with a glossy finish, and can be intensified upon layering.This shade is great for nude look. I found the texture of this to be similar to Benefit Silky Finish, but Benefit's is less lasting on me.Love the simple yet sleek and sophisticated packaging too.As for the price,this lipstick is rather expensive--I paid about 40 SGD for this but the high quality makes every cent worth it. Would definitely want to get more shades from the full styling rouge line.

on 6/17/2008 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

never dries or runs and super soft on lips. nice colors too!

on 6/5/2008 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lipstick! The first time I purchased a Coffret D'or product was the eyeshadow palette, and it didn't disappoint me so I went to try the other products. I purchased the BE-178 (from the color line) from Sogo in Hong Kong for about $23CAD, which I thought wasn't overly expensive but it wasn't cheap either. For that price I thought this lipstick was great.
The lipstick goes on very smoothly with a slight hint of shine. I found it to be moisturizing and it lasted quite long. There is no detectable fragrance.
The packagine is like a typical lipstick, except it's rectangular and not cylindrical. It is also made out of metal.

Recommended for Medium Skin