July 30, 2014 | 1487 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - #5 coral

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use this as an eyeshadow-instead, I use this as a blush. This is a gorgeous natural flush on my NC30-35 skin and it gives me a healthy look without looking like I'm wearing blush. I like to wear this more when I'm tan, leaning on NC37 and even NC40 sometimes. It's extremely pigmented so I like to use a skunk brush and it leaves a light wash of color on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

A really nice bright matte coral shadow. I also like this as a blush. highly pigmented and the pan is huge. This shadow will last forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MsMaryMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very pretty coral color! This is a matte color
that is not chalky or ashy-looking on my NW45 skin. This color is very pigme
nted and REALLY pops, so you don't have t
o pile it on for it to show.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by tristinbrittany

This is my favorite eyeshadow ever. The color is the perfect coral and its so pigmented. The consistency is wonderful too. I have hazel eyes and it brings out the green in them which I love!!