Softsoap Moisturizing Body Wash Coconut Scrub

4.2

Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Acrylates Copolymer , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Fragrance , Apricot Seed Powder - Prunus Armeniaca , Titanium Dioxide , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Chloride , Laureth-4 , DMDM Hydantoin , Sodium Hydroxide , Tetrasodium EDTA , Citric Acid , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera

on 5/11/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

When I think of softsoap, I always think of the BIG huge bottle of hand soap at Costco, so I never thought to try of their body wash product. However, I saw a buy 1 get 1 deal at Target a few months ago and decided to try it. Blew me away, not only does it smell great, the scrub is very smooth and feels really moisturizing after. LOVE it and will stock up on this if I see this goes on sale again :)

on 4/26/2015 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! It lathers well, smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft!

on 12/23/2014 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite body wash. The scent is amazing. The texture and consistency is quite thick and creamy. It lathers nicely, and gently exfoliates. Leaves my skin clean, super soft and moisturized! Doesn't dry my skin out at all. And it's pretty cheap! Love it!

on 12/4/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I run out of my usual Suave - Creamy Almond & Verbena body wash, and wanted to get something new. I saw SoftSoap Body Butter that is body wash and scrub. Sounds great, I actually wanted to get a scrub so much but I noticed that there are only about 3 body scrubs in the market, most of them are gels. And for $2.99 at Walmart, I had to get it.
So far I really like it. It cleanses well, the scent is nice (but it does not remind me of coconuts though) although the little beats are too small and too less. I fell that it does not exfoliate very well. But I guess that's way it's better for people with sensitive skin.
It does contain sulfates but.. which body wash doesn't? I am not sure I would re-purchase it because it is good but nothing that wows me.

on 12/1/2013 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I ran out of the body wash I use from the European Wax Center which I love but it's 20 for 8 oz. I was expecting this to be a bit more gritty but I still love it overall because it is very moisturizing and still leaves my dry skin soft. I will still buy my usual body wash which exfoliates better but I won't use it every day as this suits me great if I don't need a lot of exfoliating. For the price you can't beat it and I love the consistency of it, very thick and creamy. I love the scent of anything coconut which makes this a perfect match to my Organix Brazilian Keratin shampoo and conditioner. Dont need too manyscents going on! I will definitely be repurchasing this!

on 11/2/2013 1:35:00 AM

I wouldn't really call this a scrub, it is a body wash. It's creamy formula leaves a fresh scent, cleans well without stripping, and moisturizes. It doesn't leave that soap scum feeling that so many other products do. Love it and have repurchased several times. I have dry skin.

on 5/27/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Skin background: dry and sensitive. THIS IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN. IT WILL BREAK YOU OUT EVERYWHERE.

Results: I noticed an 100% increase in back acne and even chest acne which I never had before. After using this, my neck, shoulders, back, and chest broke out intensely. Left me with countless scars. I thought it was hormonal but I never struggled with acne in my shoulders, neck and chest. I got acne after using this product.

Do not let the pleasurable smell and cheap price lure you into buying this product if you have sensitive skin.

on 5/13/2013 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I never used Softsoap body products only because I feel like it's suppose to be a hand soap line. I saw this at CVS, the creamy color with the crushed like coconut beads caught my eye plus it was on sale for under $4. I smelled it, read the ingredients and purchased it...
and now I love it! It's gentle yet exfoliates well and moisturizes.
It's now a staple in my shower!

on 9/7/2012 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used this at my sister-in-laws house and smells great. It also is gentle and soft on your skin with mini microbeads to exfoliate. It is a creamy, silky body wash.

on 6/18/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a good drugstore body wash. I have dry skin so I am always having to slather on lotion after showering, but with this wash I don't *have to* unless I want to. It has a nice smell...it's not super exfoliating but it'll get you clean, and make you smell good. If you get it on sale or with a coupon, it's a good value.