July 25, 2014 | 1114 users online

Body Scrubs - Softsoap - Moisturizing Body Wash Coconut Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by MissKris1101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ran out of the body wash I use from the European Wax Center which I love but it's 20 for 8 oz. I was expecting this to be a bit more gritty but I still love it overall because it is very moisturizing and still leaves my dry skin soft. I will still buy my usual body wash which exfoliates better but I won't use it every day as this suits me great if I don't need a lot of exfoliating. For the price you can't beat it and I love the consistency of it, very thick and creamy. I love the scent of anything coconut which makes this a perfect match to my Organix Brazilian Keratin shampoo and conditioner. Dont need too manyscents going on! I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Jess9

I wouldn't really call this a scrub, it is a body wash. It's creamy formula leaves a fresh scent, cleans well without stripping, and moisturizes. It doesn't leave that soap scum feeling that so many other products do. Love it and have repurchased several times. I have dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin background: dry and sensitive. THIS IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN. IT WILL BREAK YOU OUT EVERYWHERE.

Results: I noticed an 100% increase in back acne and even chest acne which I never had before. After using this, my neck, shoulders, back, and chest broke out intensely. Left me with countless scars. I thought it was hormonal but I never struggled with acne in my shoulders, neck and chest. I got acne after using this product.

Do not let the pleasurable smell and cheap price lure you into buying this product if you have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I never used Softsoap body products only because I feel like it's suppose to be a hand soap line. I saw this at CVS, the creamy color with the crushed like coconut beads caught my eye plus it was on sale for under $4. I smelled it, read the ingredients and purchased it...
and now I love it! It's gentle yet exfoliates well and moisturizes.
It's now a staple in my shower!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this at my sister-in-laws house and smells great. It also is gentle and soft on your skin with mini microbeads to exfoliate. It is a creamy, silky body wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by cbenjamin313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good drugstore body wash. I have dry skin so I am always having to slather on lotion after showering, but with this wash I don't *have to* unless I want to. It has a nice smell...it's not super exfoliating but it'll get you clean, and make you smell good. If you get it on sale or with a coupon, it's a good value.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish there were a maybe for buy again. This is pretty mediocre. It smell kinda nice and summery but there is no scrubbing whats so ever. Still, cheap and summery, so its an eh for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by patticat68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Most Softsoap bodywashes I have bought were nice but stung and burned me if it touched any irritated skin. This is one of the few that didn't. I bought this because I wanted a really moisturizing scrub for winter. The moisturizing part is great. Very creamy and leaves my skin really soft. The scent is not too heavily coconutty but it is nice. I was expecting the product to be very creamy and gritty. I was disappointed that it was not very scrubby at all. While I enjoyed using this for its moisturizing properties, I will keep looking for something that is more scrubby.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tweezerhappy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim since it was on sale and the smell wasn't too coco-nutty. I don't care for the scent of coconut and vanilla. This smells more tropical and fruity scent with a hint of coconut. The consistency is very thick and the beads are supposedly ground up coconut but very fine and not course. In my opinion, if there were more "beads" it would be more of a scrub but since this is pretty cheap I don't expect much. The packaging could be better. The problem occurs when your close to empty; it is very hard to get the product out without adding water. Overall, I would buy this again because it is affordable, pleasing the senses, and very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this when it was on sale, and I had a $2.00 off coupon...I think I ended up paying around $2.00. Given the price (and my fondness for ridiculously priced bath products) I wasn't expecting much...I actually really like this product. I do not think that the exfoliating beads do much, they are tiny and small in number. The formula itself is highly emollient and makes my skin very soft and moisturized when paired with a Japanese bath towel. I do not have to use lotion or moisturizers after using this product. The coconut scent reminds me of summer. I would buy this again.