November 27, 2014 | 1378 users online

Bronzers - LORAC - Award Show Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by deenie2007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it Love it Love it!! For a hot summer night out this is it! Beautiful shimmery (just right imo) color, blends well, dries in a few minutes and does not rub off on white clothes!!!! I got thrown in a pool and it still didn't come off! Comes off easily with soap and water and a body puff. Infinitely superior to MAC skinsheen and the Sally Hansen leg spray. Unfortunately it's also ridiculously expensive but for special nights so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by SheerBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this product - makes your skin glow and even bad skin look decent.

Alas, I can't find it anywhere! Sephora has been out of it for a month (online at least) and now Ulta is out. I've also had no luck on Ebay.

Is it being discontinued? (Story of my life - every product I adore gets discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by JacMac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is truly amazing. The color and sheen looks beautiful on its own or with any sort of a real or fake tan... gives you nice even very believable color, doesn't wash off even in the pool or shower (comes off easily when you introduce soap, tho) so is SUPER for swimming! It is like a precious miracle for us fake bakers. Let it sit 5 minutes before dressing and it doesn't transfer, not even on white- saw a little bit of transfer on my bra strap, but it washed right out and my skin still looked great. Spreads very easily, it comes in a mousse and a little goes a long way. I probably got 7-8 full body sprays out of my small $32 can (got it to use on vacation the first time) , and considering it looks incredible and can last a couple of days or more if you are careful with the soap, it was welllll worth it. Most of the time you could just put it on whatever skin was showing and it could last much longer. I am beyond impressed and will be buying this regularly from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lexi292

I was a little iffy on this product when I first picked it up but a girl walking past told me it was amazing so I bought it. I used it prior to going to the beach and I must say once I got in the sun I felt like a bronzed goddess. The sheen it left on my skin was gorgeous and it smells really good too! I am pretty fair skinned and it made me look like I had just returned from vacation. I was skeptical about going in the water in fear of it washing off but I did anyways and to my surprise the color stayed on! They donít claim waterproof but I think they should. I am obsessed with this product now and have all of my friends using it. When I went to Sephora it was sold out so I guess other people love it too!