October 1, 2014 | 1766 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorsnow Sublissime Whitening Liquid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by tanpopo914

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is actually not available at the Dior counters in North America (at least in Canada), because it is designed for Asians. So, I had to import this product from Hong Kong. I must say I'm quite impressed by its coverage. It feels really light on my face, but covers up the blemishes and discolouration rather well. Another review says this foundation feels a bit sticky, I disagree. I think it feels more like an oil free foundation (although it's not). This foundation also gives me a bit of healthy glow finish, so I won't look dull after applying a layer of Nars loose powder (in Eden). I was using Lancome Ageless Minerale and Lancome Teint Idole Ultra before getting the Dior. While I still love the Ageless Minerale, I think Teint Idole makes my face look dull after a few hours, and is not as long lasting. When wearing the Diorsnow foundation, I hardly needed any touch-up. It is also great for Asian skin. I'm using the lightest Ivory 010, it perfectly matches Asians who have very light (or pale) complexion. When I purchased the Teint Idole Ultra, I had to buy a slightly darker shade, the Ivoire 4. Because other the Ivoire shades looked less natural on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by wobblejelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I liked the texture. Even though it looked thick, it was surprisingly easy to blend. I just had to use a little bit and it covers blemish and my undereye circles nicely. A bit expensive but is worth the money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2009 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Iced

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is the best foundation i have used. it might be a little pricey, but it is worth it. like the other girls mentioned, it goes on evenly, blends well and can cover well slight blemishes and undereye circles without any additional concealer. (saves time!)

it wears long too, and somehow just looks like you have naturally good, glowy skin. i took off one lippie for the price though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by whirled

I can't believe how little review that this product is getting! Seriously!!!

This is by far one of the BEST Dior foundation out there (and I've tried most of their range, including Capture Totale High Definition Serum Foundation which isn't so great on me unfortunately - looks perfect at first but it slides and make my skin appear oily just few hours later).

Yes, there's only 6 shades to choose from but the lightest one 010 is perfect on my skin! I was a little worried at first because the SA told me the texture is rather thick and would be very matte. However, upon application, it left my skin so luminous and I didn't even have to blot once (I normally have it on from 9am - 10pm straight)! I find it very easy to blend with my mac 180 brush and not at all scary thick! Coverage is medium, but enough to hide most of my acne scars and it made my freckles less obvious. I even use it as a concealer and it covers my dark under eye circles quite well. Basically, it reminds me of BB creams but better. Back to the luminosity it creates, that is beyond description, I really can't find the best way to describe it. It's like it makes your skin glow from WITHIN so it's different from any other foundation that makes your skin look dewy ON the surface (which may later seem oily and blotting throughout the day is vital). It also doesn't oxidise throughout the day and what you see in the morning is what you STILL see at the end of the day.

I love it!!!!! It's exactly what I've been looking for in a foundation! And the plus side is that it has SPF 20 (PA++). Two pumps is all I need for my entire face and I lightly dust my Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact to set it. I have tried many Chanel, Clinique, GA, Stila, etc foundation out there and NOTHING comes as close to this. I will be getting Dior's Whitening loose powder next and hopefully it compliments the foundation just as well, if not better!

So what made me get this at the Dior counter, despite the little reviews on this up at MUA? It was the new poster with Mylene Jampanoi for their new White Reveal whitening skincare range. And I'm glad I bought this!! Worth every penny!!!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by lilpea

Wow this is the best foundation I have tried and I have tried them all. The colour is absolutely flawless - a first for my asian skin (021). The wear is long yet it is not as matte and dry as the Extreme Forever (also reviewed, more long wearing) so it feels comfortable still. I have oily patchy spotty large pored horrible skin and this goes some way to making it look normal. I was a fan of powder foundations but none of them lasted past 3 hours - they got oily and blotted off by lunchtime at the latest.
Packaging for this is sensational -love the pump so hygienic and easy to control, 3 pumps is what I need, rub between palms then blend blend blend - this last part is key as the formula is quite thick. But honestly for the first time I am thrilled by a liquid foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 6:26:00 AM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first, I was hooked with this foundation. The color was an exact match (020 light beige) and the consistency just right to cover blemishes but allows skin to breathe. The liquid is not runny, slightly medium thick, but on the face it looks luminous and natural. With SPF 20 PA++, I found it very nice. However, I encountered the same problems I had with Diorskin Pure light--the finish was a bit sticky (but not as sticky as Pure Light) and it gave me a patch of red on my cheek. I'm not sure exactly which ingredient I'm allergic to, but as much as I love Dior, I would give their foundation a rest, for the moment.