September 3, 2014 | 1349 users online

Mascara - Korres - Deep Colour Mascara - All

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by cowhugger

I love this mascara! I have it in black and brown. The brown is perfect for everyday wear as it is super natural looking while still giving my lashes some extra "umph." The black one, while not as natural looking as the brown, is still natural looking and it can really be built up for a more dramatic effect. Love these mascaras. I will definitely repurchase if they aren't discontinued. I think they might have been discontinued. If they have then I'm definitely going to try out other Korres mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive eyes, and when it comes to the all-dreaded allergy season, I need something that is going to work. This mascara feels like a feather. It goes on super soft and natural looking, while still enhancing length and thickness. It is a great everyday mascara for those who don't like to wear a ton of makeup, and will really satisfy anyone. Great basic mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by LoxyBrown

I'd been using Tarte's Amazonian Clay mascara, and loving it. When I ran out, figured I'd try something else, and Korres was on 50% sale at Sephora.

2 week verdict: Meh. Goes on with a lot of smudges, and I always apply my mascara last, so I have to apply eye shadow, mascara, cotton swab off excess, reapply eyeshadow. I'll use this up, but I won't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible, I got this in the olive colour and the excess remover simply did not work. Even after wiping off excess product the formula for this mascara was too wet and smudged like crazy! After a week the excess remover simply came out of the tube and into the bin it went!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

I can now say I found my HG mascara and I am never going to try anything else. This mascara is perfect for me because I am not looking for something over the top. It looks very natural and soft, I agree with others that it does resemble Full n' Soft except without the flaking and smudging. I prefer this because it really lengthens my lashes and I don't have to worry about raccoon eyes. Definitely worth trying if you're into the more natural look but if you're looking for something more dramatic then this isn't for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by shiningshdw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a makeup set from Sephora, so it's a trial size but I love it. The fine brush allows you to build up the mascara without clumping. It also lengthens and volumizes very well, even with my short lashes. I'll definitely consider buying this again when I use up all my other mascaras. haha

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by AngelFalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I was surprised that this mascara was good. It gives my eyes a very natural lush and wispy eyelash look.

I can't even tell that there is mascara in a good way. No clumps are spider lashes.

Someone earlier had said that this mascara is similar to Maybelline's Full and Soft and I agree. It seems to give more length too.

A great product. It really does look natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

This mascara is a real "dark horse" winner. I don't tend to think of Korres as a makeup line, and generally speaking, don't go for "natural" cosmetic lines, so it was a pleasant surprise to find an HG mascara made by this company.

I also got it in the Sephora sampler and it was the last one I tried (which also meant it was about a year old by the time I opened it up). It made my lashes super full, feathery, and dramatic and the black formula seems to be extra dark black. Best of all, no flaking, clumping or smudging and my tube lasted forever without going bad. The wand is the perfect size and shape and super easy to use.

A slight downside is that it tends to dry to a kind of hard consistency, so sometimes my lashes felt a little "crispy".

That said, it's far and a way one of the best mascaras I've ever used. Bear in mind that this review is only for the mini, and I've often found that minis work a million times better than their full-size counterparts, but I will be buying this next time I need a new mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this mascara to be pretty good, similar to a Maybelline full n soft but slightly more volume. Good lengthening and separation, nice and soft results. Unfortunately I needed quite a few coats before achieving even moderate results and also it smudged on me after a few hours. For the price, the Kiehl's one is much more impressive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 5:10:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

HQ mascara! I used Dior Iconic but was hesitant to give the 35 Euro again once I ran out. So I thought I'd give this a try since it is very cheap here (Greece). It usually costs 16 Euros but I got this with a kit containing an amazing concealer and a beautiful lipstick all for the same price, 16 E for the three of them ! And was I surprised.....My lashes are blond and sparse but this gave them feathery definition, great dark color, fullness and length and it lasts all day. What is even better is that I can remove it with just my usual almond oil and water and there are no traces, unlike my previous high end mascaras that left a clingy waxy residue that would sting my eyes.
You have to give this a try. And if you find this as cheap as I found it, there is absolutely no excuse for not giving in.