December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveda - Hand Relief

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Crème is the best ever serious hand lotion ever created.

With that being said, I like to keep a couple of 'luxury' hand creams around that work nicely and smell great. I use them as special treats because they are more expensive. Those 2 hand lotions are Aveda's Hand Relief and Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Bargedyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simple hand cream that leaves hands feeling very moisturized. Love the spa smell too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Angelbix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Aveda products particularly for their smell and this one does not disappoint. It's a fresh smell, creamy moisturizing hand cream that does feel a tad greasy if too much is applied. I buy two different sizes- a purse sized tube for my purse or pocket at work, and a larger tube that I keep at my bedside for applying before I go to sleep. I have repurchased Aveda Hand relief many times and will continue to do so. It's a bit pricey but I am willing to pay for quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

BEST hand moisturizer I have ever used. Living in Canada, it gets ridiculously dry here in the winter time (which is like 8 months long), and so my hands tend to get really dry and crack. This product has drastically improved the look and feel of my hands. They're no longer raw, and cracking. Thank GOD, or should I say Aveda! I just wish they were a bit cheaper, student life doesn't allow for many high expenses!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good basic cream. I'm not too fond of the scent, but it isn't very strong. The main drawback is that it's a bit greasy--it leaves hands looking shiny--so I use it before bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite hand cream! I am a stylist for Aveda, so I am sort of partial to the Aveda products. This hand cream has a very basic, yet vibrant scent: a mild citrus aroma. Taking many Aveda classes, I have also learned that this hand cream will last through 3 full hand washes! You don't hear of that quality of product very much. The consistency is very thick, a little goes a loooonnnngggg way! The price is very steep, but working for Aveda, discounts are given (thank gosh!) Favorite hand cream, highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by lovetoglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Aveda's Hand Relief has such a soothing aroma and pleasant look on the hands. It has a very nice sheen and moisturizes just intensely enough. Your hands are such an important part of your body; they do almost everything for you, so pamper them!

I use this a lot, especially during the winter time. It keeps my hands moisturized throughout the day I've found. Even when I wash my hands during the day, I've noticed them to be so much softer after using this. I end up applying this probably 2-3 times a day because it keeps my hands looking very fresh and I really like the smell of Aveda products.

The price is a little too high for my liking, but it's worth it for what you are soaking into your skin. I definitely recommend this product. It is a staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this cream. It moisturizes nicely, but I find it takes a few minutes to soak in so that my hands aren't greasy. The biggest knock against it is the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by osumom

Love this for great moisturizing. Don't like the price. I give it as gifts because for me it's a luxury. Aveda lower the price so it can be a staple product for myself not just a special purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by chairmanmiao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got thus as a free sample when I was buying some hair care products.the packaging was made of plastic and a very light milky brown color whivj is always nice to look at in contrast with the color of skin on my hands, which at the time were very light yellow almost white without any pink.

Unfortunately I found the texture of tgis product too light for my skin.at thetime I was working in jobs that involved a lot of cleaning and exposure to chemicals that would leave my hands dry and dehydrated however despite this overexposure to skin damaging chemicals I never got eczema on my hands which is something that has affected me at various times in my life.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a rich moisturizer for their hands but for people with oilier skins who just want something to provide a light sheen to their skins then this would be ideal.