September 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rating- 4
Price- $5 at Ulta, average price for lip gloss, but comes with a lot of product !
Packaging- Eh, three stars. Its average but you have to be careful when you close it, you don't want extra gunk coming from the sides. The applicator is also extra big which can be hard to apply even to normal sided lips.
I would repurchase.
Its pretty sheer but its a pretty pinky orangey shade thats flattering, and goes perfect with.. a smokey look! haha. I wear it when I wear heavy eye makeup, bronze eye makeup or a natural eye. It looks good with alot of looks. It is a thicker gloss but i like that. Also its not sticky unless you REALLY pile it on. It lasts maybe 2-3 hours tops without eating or drinking. Smells good.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by heinesite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Price: $5.50
Purchase Place: Ricky's
Product: Smokey Look Mega Lip Gloss

I love the smell, I was hoping for more on the peachy side but overall I would say it's a beautiful color. Texture is nice and not too creamy but has a nice bubble gum smell.

Would I buy again, probably not just because I'm in search of the perfect peach gloss and this is more on the coral side but would I recommend buy it, definitely and it doesn't take a lot out of your pocket.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

NYX megashine lip glosses are amazing! Smokey Look is my absolute favorite lip gloss. The semi-sheer nude beige color with the slight shimmer is more than just a nude gloss and accents most intense looks, not just smoky eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by skylark

Ugh this lip gloss. Hate the smell. Hate the packaging - it leaks!! Hate the formula- it separates easily in the bottle :( but I guess I'm a Revlon girl when it comes to lip glosses...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Won't purchase this shade again, the product is fine though. This color is sheer on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think NYX glosses are pretty good for the price. However, I only own a few because of the very strong scent/flavor of them. If these were unscented, I would certainly purchase a lot more. The scent is a mix of candy and chemicals. Now, for this specific gloss I absoulutely love the color. Smokey Look is a very warm toned nude peach with some sparkles. You can't even notice the sparkles once applied to the lips. I like topping Smokey Look over a matte nude l/s to provide some dimension. However, on it's own, Smokey Look is sheer if you have pigmented lips. I took one lippie off for the scent.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I was looking for natural lip gloss for everyday use. and had hard time to find it. it had to be not too shimmery, not too strong pigmented, not matt or greasy, natural look color on my lips

at the Ulta beauty store. I tried many lipgloss and I found this color. this one met every criteria I wanted. and now I see this has good reviews after I bought it. lucky. I like it. !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Ulta and I'm so glad I did. These are creamy as heck and very pigmented. Smokey Look is a beautiful pale pinky brown. I discovered that this is basically the more pigmented and less glittered version of MAC's Dazzleglass in Sublime Shine. Except that I prefer this over my MAC Dazzleglass. I like wearing this over Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Creme Brulee, Gumdrop, or Peach Parfait. As you can see this works over a lot of lip sticks, ore even just by it self. This comes with a TON of product and is cheap for the quality of the product. The packaging is adorable with a little bow on the top of the cap. I also love the slant tip applicator. Also, this has glitters in it but not a ton, so beware if you don't like glitter. The glitters in it are less gritty than Dazzleglasses. This smells like cherry's. I don't like the scent but you can only smell it when you open the tube, not on your lips so it's ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I find myself often stuck in a bit of a pink rut when it comes to lip products. I'm very pale and cool-toned, so I'm worried that colors will look too dark or give me the dreaded concealer lips. This is a fantastic coral lip gloss that warms up the complexion beautifully without being too orange. It's also worth noting that it photographs well too... Not too thick or shiny looking, just a nice, natural gloss with good color payoff. I love the formula of the mega-shine lipglosses from NYX-- they aren't sticky at all. I think they smell kind of lemony, but it doesn't bother me. This product does require pretty frequent touch-ups but it's very forgiving and easy to do. This is DEFINITELY worth a re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the color. It has shimmer, which I like.