April 23, 2014 | 2050 users online

Treatments - Bumble & Bumble - Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

I was underwhelmed by this mask. It didn't really make my hair more moisturized than a regular conditioner would. I really like some Bumble and Bumble products, especially their styling products, but this just didn't do it for me. And for the number of uses you get from the 5 oz tube, this is ridiculously expensive. I would recommend trying the Creme De Coco or Super Rich conditioners instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Smell amazing ! Perfect for after a color. Service to lock in your new touch up or gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by ajb1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Reluctantly I have to admit that I adore this stuff. Reluctantly because it is much too expensive for the amount you get, and doesn't really complement the rest of my hair regime.
I tried to swap for this for ages but was unable to find it on lists so finally caved and got it from Sephora (couldn't find it discounted anywhere!). I had been craving the scent which I'd sniffed in the store: a delicious, coconutty vanilla that reminded me of a heavenly trip to Mexico.
When it arrived the smell was a bit more synthetic than I remembered but still good so into the shower it went. The application is weird; I was expecting a lot of "slip" given all the moisture it promises, but it didn't emulsify easily--I just kind of glopped it in there.
But my hair afterwards was not only very soft but also much calmer than usual (it is typically frizzy and ringletty and I am always trying to pull out some of the curl for a beachy wavy look). And the smell! It's 48 hours after I rinsed this out and the deliciousness is still there. I may just a dab of it next as a leave-in for an even more lingering effect.
I'm afraid I'll be back...afraid for my wallet.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Luudoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

One of the worst hair products i have ever bought, ugh. Not only when i rinse it out my hair is super dry and knotted, but also they become greasy after one day..

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by persprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh, this stuff sucks. I keep wanting to be impressed by bumble and bumble because of the good things I hear, but it's not happening. I just used this masque for the 3rd time and there's probably one more use left. Maybe if this was a decent hair treatment, $8/use would be justifiable. I slather it on -with difficulty because it's really thick-, comb through, and leave on in a shower cap for half an hour (the first time I did the 7 recommended minutes and it wasn't nearly enough). This last time was the worst to the point that I don't even really want the last bit. My hair feels like straw after rinsing and is left in knots. With this crap, I'll comb out a section and it will become retangled if I so much as breathe. Even the cheapest shampoo/conditioner combo does a better job. For reference, I have waist length wavy/curly hair that is medium thickness. Not hard to please. It's not easily tangled either...

I'll stick to my biolage aqua-immersion, which actually works- AND the 16 oz, $20 jar lasts me 7 months with weekly use. I bought deeep on a whim, but I'm not holding out hope

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by brolli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Works so well for my relaxed 4b hair. Smells great and is SUPER moisturizing, which is exactly what I need. I apply in the shower, comb through to evenly distribute then leave it on for 10-15 while I wash and shave. This is an awesome detangler and the comb just slides through my wet hair with barely any effort. Moisture is essential for my hair so I actually use the masque as an everyday conditioner and just lightly rinse for a leave-in conditioner effect. My hair is much smoother and more supple after using this masque. There is nothing I've found that compares to the amount of gentle moisture it provides. Game changing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I bought this because it had better reviews than the mending masque or the quenching masque. I love the coconut smell of this masque. It doesn’t work miracles but my hair is definitely softer after I use it so I recommend it and will most likely purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by fabgeargirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love B&B's Creme de Coco Masque. Not only does it smell scrumptious, it's very moisturizing and leave my hair shiny. I need to pick up some more. I wish it weren't so expensive and you got more for the price, but this, along with the Creme de Coco shampoo and conditioner are really great products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells so fricking good! I want a perfume with this scent (Bumble & Bumble please?)
Really good quality moisturising mask for hair, will rebuy over and over despite the cost (£21 in UK).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by mikaylawong

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product not only smells amazing (when I use it I feel like I'm back in Hawaii), it's easy to use and made my long, dull hair soft, manageable and tame after only 1 use! I have not one bad thing to say about this product, except for the semi-expensive price tag. This is a great masque for heat-damaged and unruly hair! I put it in my hair right after shampooing, focusing on the ends (because that's where my flat iron fries my hair the most), and then leave it in for about 10 minutes while washing the rest of my body/shaving. Because it's extremely thick, I was sure to rinse thoroughly, then blast my hair with ice cold water before getting out of the shower to ensure sheen. The bottle is mid-sized, but using it only once a week, it will not run out quickly. I will most definitely buy this masque again! Highly recommend for people with long, fine or damaged hair!