April 18, 2014 | 1435 users online

Hair Color - Revlon - Professional Nutricolor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

This stuff is awesome! Like other reviewers mentioned, I also wish that Nutricolor was not so difficult to find. Luckily, I came across these at a local hair salon (they were in an obscure place-I had to really look for them). I purchased the Nutricolor in shade 411 (cold brown) and when I tried it on my already colour-treated hair to town down the brassiness from spending alot of time outside in the sun, my hair color was more uniform and super glossy with body. My hair was moisturized, not parched or dry. The brassiness was toned down alot and I was afraid that my hair would be a matted/ashy/mousy kind of brown , but nothing of that sort!! The smell is wonderful, the product is kind on the hair and it is not as messy as I thought it would be. Lasts a long time too so even though it is pricey, it is worth it in the long run. The only qualm that I have with this product is that it does not catch the greys. Aside from that, I find this treatment is so much better than other colour-depositing conditioners/treatments that I have used and it is much more effective that toners at the salon (alot cheaper too). I truly hope Revlon comes out with more shades, but for now this is great stuff! 5 lippies :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product! I use it between colorings to keep my color from fading. I wear an intense copper red and I have this conditioner in mandarine. It deposits color pigments and makes hair look like recently dyed, plus it gives a dramatic shine and body to my hair. It isn't a hair dye, but it does stain, so be sure to use gloves when you apply it. Also, comb it through the hair for an equal distribution.
It's a good trick for a long lasting color and it gives the hairdresser a raincheck for a few weeks, avoinding unnecessary hair damage from too much dying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by SmillaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is fantastic as both a conditioner and a colour. My hair feels amazing after I use it. As the others haven said, it's very concentrated so wear gloves and be careful with the application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by simi531

I wish this was available in the states - I had to order it from the UK, but it was worth it! I use the purple/platinum one to reduce the red/orange tones in my highlighted hair. This works better than any other conditioner to banish the brass and soften my hair. i probably use it every few weeks or whenever I think that my hair could use some toning. Great product! - and I have used every other product like it - and this is by far the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Kgrrrl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing product that is WAY too hard to find. This is fabulous for freshening up your colour between hairdresser trips and is an essential for me as I have bright red dyed hair. I tend to use this product about once a week. The pigment in it is strong so be careful when applying. It can also be left on longer than the recommended 3 minutes if you're after a stronger effect. Will purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Tulip313

I have fine hair that is prone to flyaways and gets weighed down by product easily. I use this conditioner when I want to make my colour last a little longer before visiting the hairdresser. This is brilliant, it revives my colour and doesn't weigh my hair down, even with everyday use. It is expensive but it lasts me a long time (I use only 2-3 pumps for medium bob length hair). Only con - I have a few greys and it does nothing for those!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by tornadogirl

Revlon Professional Nutricolor is a colour depositing conditioner that is absolutely the best conditioner that you can buy if you want to rev up your colour (natural or not). It comes in a ball shaped bottle with a pump top which makes it easy to dispense with one hand. The colour is UNBELIEVABLY concentrated so I would strongly advise that you wear gloves so the product doesn't stain your hands. You put it in your hair, comb it through for even distribution and leave it on for 3 minutes. The colour selection is excellent- from soft subtle blonde shades to my personal favorite- Red Violet which made my hair a gorgeous burgundy shade. This stuff is really conditioning and leaves my hair soft, silky and shiny. Plus, the smell is a light fruity smell which I adore.

Other info...
Instant electrostatic interation with the colored hair fibre
Powerful instant color
Smoothing, antistatic effect.
High performance of fruit acids (AHA)
Restores and maintains moisture
Nourishing, softening and detangling properties without weighing hair down.
No ammonia, no peroxide
Light reflection for high shine

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No