April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Conditioner - Shiseido - Tsubaki Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've used the Shiseido Tsubaki Shining (red line) Shampoo and conditioner for the last 2 years and I absolutely love them. I have bleached/ damaged/ frizzy hair and this really helps my hair calm down and look healthy when it isn't. The set usually sells for $30 which includes the mask. The pump bottles are huge so I don't have to order every month. The conditioner is SO awesome. It's very silky and I let it sit in my hair for ten minutes while I shave and then rinse out. I also have a sensitive scalp, this doesn't bother it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

By far the most luxurious, decadent conditioner I have ever tried. There is something about the camelia oil in this baby that just leaves my hair in prime condition- no tangles or frizz, just extremely smooth and glossy. Great for those heat tool fiends like myself. The red bottles look beautiful and the pump is a great design for the shower. I would recommend the Tsubaki products for thick, dry hair; the formulas would probably be way too rich for those with fine hair. They are on the pricey side, but truthfully, I haven't found any products (namely Western ones) that compare so I don't mind shelling out a little for these.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by JPLON

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so the lippies are actually for the Shiseido Tsubaki red conditioner because I'm not a big fan of the white conditioner and I will tell you why after.

A lot of people say that the red conditioner is terrible because it's like you're putting pomade on your hair? Some say that their hair doesn't "move" the same way as it used to?

To me, I LOVE this conditioner and I wish I could have an endless supply of it because it's very thick in consistency and very moisturizing along with giving lots of shine and frizz control!

For those who colour their hair and heat style their hair a lot like me, this conditioner is like a miracle product because it gives your hair the moisture it is deprived of from all that damage.

I definitely need to find the refill packs of this conditioner because I know Japan sells them in every supermarket while I was there, but here no grocery store sells them except for the Chinese supermarkets in Toronto but they are mad expensive and they don't sell the refill packages either which is a big downer because it's good for saving plastic! Eco-friendly and what not.

Also, I had also used the white bottle conditioner and I HATE it. It's not as thick, not as moisturizing and not very good for frizz control either. I think that it is more used for the summer time since the air isn't as dry in the summer time, but I personally wouldn't be buying it anymore because it's not as thick and it's not moisturizing. The red one is a million times better. it seems to be more for people who have damaged hair where as the white one is more for people who have very healthy hair or finer hair since it does not seem to weigh down your hair as much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Minniemz

I like this conditioner. Makes my hair extra soft after my regular shampoo. The large bottle lasts me for ages. The smell is nice and sweet smelling too.

I also make extra hair detangler out of it by using water, spray bottle and few tsps of this conditioner. Awesome for super stubborn tangles!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by xoxo331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great moisturizing conditioner. I have dry tips and very thin hair that tangles easily, and this does detangle and provide moisture. It has a thicker texture which I like and the scent is nice. I definitely recommend for a good everyday conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm on my second or third bottle of this. My hair is a little frizzy and it does make it shinier and more manageable. It smells really nice too! But the shampoo kind of sucks IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this from a lovely swapper, and was thrilled to get it as I'd been using and loving the Tsubaki shampoo for some time (recieved from another great swapper). This has the same wonderful, fresh, Asian-pear-like scent. But it's quite thick and a little waxy, which makes it difficult to rinse out. I do like the finished effect, though--shiny, well-conditioned, fresh-smelling hair. This is not as heavy as Fekkai's Ageless conditioner, but it gets the job done. For me, this was a great eample of swapping for something I didn't know I wanted, but I'll continue to use this shampoo and conditioner for a long time. I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Jinstellakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great smell but irritated my scalp. Tried to use the product on only my tips but eventually had to stop because even from far away, my scalp was still flaky and itchy. Changed to another product and everything disappeared within a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

This is for the damaged hair (white) line. I have regular hair but i m a daily straightener user so hair got really dry by it until i start to use this conditioner and been using it ever since.....I can't even recommend this product enough for the huge difference my hair is with and without it. It made my hair 20 times softer and shinnier, nuting else even come close to this productt!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m a beauty junky...but for hair conditioner i dun think i will ever bother to switch as long as they still make it....!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fabulous. I have thin, fine, wavy hair (2a/2b if you speak hair typing) and this doesn't weigh down my wurls at all. I love the smooth slightly spicy apple scent of this and the bottle's pump design. This is a lightweight and clean-rinsing conditioner that gives a lot of slip. My hair feels smooth, soft, and silky after using this.