December 20, 2014 | 1622 users online

Eyeliner - 100 Percent Pure - Cream Eye Liner with Fruit Pigments

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by justpass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a strange product. Bought this in black and also scratched my head to figure out how to use it. Warming it with a hairdryer as suggested on the packaging didn't work. I finally figured out how to make it creamy enough to use: stick the package into a ziplock back and let in swim in a basin with hot water for ten minutes... then it's creamy enough to apply. Once on, it stays on my eyelids the whole day, doesn't budge, I had no problems with smearing or flakiness (I have oily lids but use eye primer). Mine came with a small angled brush that is ok, a bit too small perhaps. OK product after realising how to use it, but too cumbersome to consider a repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the dual ended pencil in chocolate and champagne in a box set. I really like this liner but I have no idea how I'm going to sharpen it though lol! Guess I'll have to find & buy a jumbo sharpener! Maybe I have a newer formulation because mine seems to stay put and is very pigmented!

UPDATE: This liner really bothers my eyes!!! Definitely don't ever try to apply it to inner lids, yikes it's painful! Even after I washed my eyes and tried removing it with grapeseed oil and flushing my eyes with contact lens solution my eyes were still watering and slightly burning for the rest of the day!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Ninsun

Well like Katwalker, I also tried wetting the product, warming it up with my fingers, applying with fingers or brush. Result = 0. Could not get the product to stick on my eyelids. Apparently, some sort of waxy trace it must have left on the skin (but no brown colour whatsoever), because when I then tried to apply shadow, it sort of stuck in uneven patches. :-(
It is beyond my intellect how a company can release a such tremendously bad product. They must have tried this eyeliner themselves before selling it, or am I being naive now? The worst of all products I have encountered this far.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product. It was even such a nice color (I ordered the blackberry, which is a nice purplish color). However, I just could not get this to work for me. I tried using it straight out of the box. I tried heating the product. I tried adding water to it. Still, I could not get a consistent line. Moreover, tons of the product ended up on my eyelashes and eyelids! Wore it to work twice, and by the end of the day, it was completely gone from my upper eyelash line. Given the price, I will stick with other eyeliners that work better. On the plus side, this is an option for those wanting an all-natural product or those that have a chemical sensitivity.