July 30, 2014 | 1129 users online

LCR-6 Sun Yellow
LCR-10 Jade
LCR-15 Persimmon
LCR-1 Ice
Blendable and do what your imagination will! Just make sure you set it with a grande lumiere shadow or something comprable if you are doing creasework, as a setting powder will obviously matify it. I suggest working with a palette if mixing colours. The texture is slightly stiff yet quickly becomes creamy when it hits skin temperature. It sets in about a minute, yet there is transfer. As in, it will stain since pigment is decent, is a pain to wash off due to formula... but don't touch it (without a setter). On my face it has never broken me out, and on my lips has never dried them out. The package is very sturdy and holds so much product you won't know what to do with it all. Now go have some fun!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 7:17:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color wheel set contains six creme shadows in yellow, blue, green, red, purple, and white. The texture is very creamy and soft and the colors are highly pigmented. I bought this set to go with my pressed grand lumiere eyeshadow set. I don't have good luck with creme eyeshadows alone so I bought these as a base for the pressed shadows. These shadows are high quality and when paired as a base for the pressed grand lumiere eyeshadows, it keeps them in place all day and no creasing. I have yet to try these alone without any pressed shadow over them. If you like bright, highly pigmented colors then this is a great item. I got mine for 13$ which is pretty cheap compared to MAC or NARS and these are comparable in quality to high end brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this Wheels! I think sometimes there might be more color on oneside but since it is divide in to equal parts you get your moneys worth! Color is bright and works just as good if not better than MAC paints! Color goes on easy! I will buy this item again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Gothoria

its really difficult 4 me 2 get this brand where i live, still some beauty saloons sell it but much more expensive than its real price, I got mine for 115 AED which is about 32 USD, yeah I know i should have bought it online but I couldnt.
still it does it job, a little goes a long way coz f i applied a lot it will just crease on my super oily lids, but f i apply enough amount i'll end up with an all day long eyeshadow.
4 me the Fireworks Fantasy wheel is better and fits my everyday natural looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Purchased after having such great success with the Fantasy Wheel. So happy to have it in my collection. Six frosted colors: Yellow, Emeral Green, Red-Coral, Cobalt Blue, Deep Purple, and White. Perfect creme color to amp-up eye colors. Combine colors for endless possibilities. I use under pigments and shadows. Easy to apply/blend. True-color on all complexions. Doesn't crease if apply over e/s primer. Cost $15 for huge container.