August 20, 2014 | 984 users online

Crème - Kanebo - Media Moisture Foundation

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the foundation I use daily.

Like other reviewers said, this is a little thick so you need only a little bit.

Best application method for me is using a dense synthetic brush & buff it into the skin. Staying power is pretty good, 5 hours without touch up. This is quite moisturising & will not cake up on dry patches (for me, that's around my nose). I bought PO-1 but I am usually a OC-1,but I found OC-1 to be a little to yellow for me. This doesn't have fragrance, which is something I wished all cosmetic companies would do. This has not caused breakouts or irritation to my skin.

The packaging is a 30ml glass jar, which I love, but can get a little mess for some people.
Overall, this is worth a try & it's only a little over $10 AUD

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by kalilagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have OC-E I believe and I bought this when I went on a vacation in Japan. I didn't really try it on my face, but I know that Asian cosmetics do tend to work well for my skin tone (I have medium olive skin). I am not the type to break out with cosmetics, so I wasn't afraid about not trying it out before purchasing. I have used it a few times since I've bought it. I love the finish on my face. I apply it using a flat top sythetic brush. I stipple & then buff it in. Then I pat a light powder to set it. The finish is flawless. I love it. It does get oily on my nose after a while, but then my nose really does get oily on all foundations that I use. :) Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by meimeijiao

This is a fairly good cream foundation. Great for dry skins.
It's a bit heavy. maybe because it's moisturizing...
Anyway, i was very happy with the price and the result. Nothing else beats the price.It was about 12 dollars.
I wont buy it again. Because I have found something better and affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This moisture cream fdn is more of a thick fluid, housed in a glass jar. I am NC 30-35; GA #5.5 and this OC-D1 is a good match. I still used a moisturiser underneath this fdn. This helps to spread the fdn as I don't find the moisturising property enough for my dry skin. This unscented fdn provides a sheer, natural, matte finish. It doesn't cover up any blemish but blurs it down so to look less obvious. A light wash of powder bronzer to finish it off will look good.
I paid a little over $10 on e-bay. Will re-purchase.