December 22, 2014 | 1685 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Thermal Self Grip Rollers

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

These are a good, high-quality velcro roller. My first set lasted a few years, and I recently purchased two replacement sets. I buy the 12-pack that comes with 3 sizes of rollers, although I believe you can buy packs of individual sizes.

I now have straight, fine, slightly frizzy hair that goes down to my middle back. I put these in immediately after blowdrying my hair, leave them in for about 5 minutes. I sometimes run the blow dryer with the rollers in, but usually not. When I take out, my hair is smooth and silky and seemingly shinier, with more body at the roots, and a slight curl at the end.

Although these are self-gripping rollers, I do use a bobby pin in each roller to hold it in place. I much prefer these to the cheaper velcro rollers. They are sturdier and hold their shape well. I think the thermal bit helps accelerate the process. And, I love how the different size rollers fit inside each other! Great for travelling.