December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Boundless Colors in Candy Corn

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by AudreyMcIntire

This nail polish is a nice orange color for summer, but the brush makes it hard to put on and it has a cheap feeling to it. Along with another polish by this brand called "blue you," I wouldn't buy these colors or anything else from this brand. I can find the same colors in the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear line because they aren't too unique. The polish is too thin and I wouldn't buy it again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color, it's really cute and you can feel comfortable wearing it in spring, fall, or summer. Good quality of nail polish, too bad the brush is so thin and doesn't spread the product properly. Ugh! It's so annoying, I've even tried to clean a Rimmel brush to use for this polish (a difficult feat, mind you. How does one do that any way? The old cup of water mixed with remover didn't do the job) and it didn't work out well because I lost my patience. Create a better brush CG!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jamieisjewish

I bought it because it looked like a fun and springy color (despite the name "candy corn"), but it turned out halloweenish. I will probably never wear it again. I do see what people mean about the hard, thin brush, and the thickness of the polish making it difficult to apply evenly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the Color, Love the bottle, Love the Results, brush, drying time..
Love it Love it Love it, Lots of compliments too, this color is amazing w/ my skintone, and it looks like an orange that would be used to paint a classic Charger OK I mean seriously this is the GENERAL LEE!!
Look Out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So I have mixed feelings about this.
Pros:
the colour is beautiful!!
strongest nail polish ever, rarely chips, scratches etc.
dries pretty fast actually.

cons:
the brush is small and a little stiff
this nail polish is gooey!!! this is the main reason I took some lippies off. it is thick and gooey, hard to use, which really annoyed me. if it was a little thinner in texture I'd love it to pieces. I found all the covergirl boundless colours are the same texture, so it wasn't just a bad bottle. I would consider buying it again but I really hope they change the texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by thevica

I can't agree with the other reviewers when they say the brush is bad. The brush on mine was fine, and the color is so pretty! I had to get it when I saw it was called Candy Corn because halloween is nearing and I really love that holiday. The color isn't too dark or bright, it's the perfect light/medium shade of orange that looks great on your nails! All the other shades of orange at the store were too dark for what I wanted, so I chose this one and I don't regret it. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a pretty orange nail colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by lizzy666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, I like the color, but the application is gross. As others have said here, it's streaky and doesn't cover with one coat. Also, my brush came split, so it made it much harder. It took around 45 minutes to get this to look right, but it hasn't chipped yet. Overall I won't purchase again, Brucci has the same color, it's cheaper, and the application is *slightly* better.
I do give it a three though because it is a hard to find color and they made it available.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

ive been on the hunt for some bright, opaque, non-shimmery nail colors for summer and was excited when i saw this.

i like it bc it isnt neon or shimmery, just a true, vibrant, almost creamy orange. not very impressed with the application. it went on a little unevenly and it took about 3 coats to get full coverage. it dried pretty fast, but did leave little tiny bubbles on a lot of my nails. i didnt shake it and ive had this issue with one of the other boundless colors so i think it is something about the polish itself.

it does look bright and summery, so for $4 im happy and will probably use this a few more times through summer/fall.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Lexieberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Candy Corn is a true jack-o-lantern orange shade that will achieve bottle coloring on your nails in at least 2-3 coats. Candy Corn is part of the Boundless Color nail polish line from Cover Girl and retails for about $3.99USD in most all major grocers and drug stores...I must say that the application of the polish is horrendous-*goopy, gummy, and streaky*....not acceptable at all...Also-the brush is terrible!!! It is so long and flimsy...and the bristles were straying everywhere-after my first application!!!....But the end result was okay-just okay. I had been looking for a bright true orange nail color for a while now, and it looks like I am still on the hunt-suggestions welcome!