April 20, 2014 | 1629 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Shine Therapy w Repairing Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

This stuff is cheap and it makes my hair soft, manageable and shiny. It also smells beautiful. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. Update: Although I liked what this did for my hair, I did notice that no matter how long I rinsed, it was contibuting to breakouts on my forehead and sides of my face. Once I stopped using this stuff, the breakouts magically subsided.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ADPang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I look for the old packaging, the golden cream color bottle. It could just be in my head but the new packaging seems to be a different formula for me. I love this stuff I heard about it from my sister and I loved her hair. So i started using it. Complete change in my hair. It became naturally shiney and manageable. The consistency felt like I just got my hair done ( soft and perfect) minus the style. If you like the natural look of hair, use this product. If you still have to use styling products to get that certain style it will lose its luster.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very good value, solid conditioner - feels good on the hair, does the job very well, leaves hair shiny and silky. got the seal of approval from my very picky husband who usually buys himself super-expensive hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Last fall I had some hair loss issue and stopped using products with "chemicals"~ in all honesty you cannot avoid chemicals in shampoo and facewashes~ and switched to J/A/S/O/N Biotin Shampoo and conditioner. ←BTW both excellent for those with thin hair or for those who wish to help strengthen regrowth.
I digress...
I am no longer seeing any loss and seeing excellent regrowth~thank god~ and since I had this condtioner in my shower since the fall, I decieded it was safe to use it again. I love the scent of this condtioner (for those of us old enuff to recall, it smells JUST like "Gee, Your Hair Smells Terriffic"...which I adored as a teen) and it truly does make hair soft and shiny. I really like it, and I will repurchase til it's discontinued, like all the products I love :/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily46

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of Dove products because it's the only drugstore brand that I like. It makes my hair soft and manageable, and the shine is a plus too. Other drugstore brands have made my hairs brittle and break off, which is pretty gross. I will never stray away from Dove again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by latteprincess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fine, thinning, graying hair. Have been using this about a week and love it. Really ups the shine without weighing down my hair. I shampoo daily, and expect to repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by sboshi16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very thick creamy conditioner; works great

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly176

BAD
BAD
BAAAAAAAAAAD.

I purchased this shampoo for my wavy hair, and it did the opposite of my expectations. For a drugstore shampoo, this isn't exactly cheap, so I was expecting pretty good quality. AWFUL! No matter how long I stood under the showerhead, even combing my hair in the shower, it didn't wash out correctly, and I was left with sticky, stiff hair. That didn't shine. At all. Some parts were dry and brittle from the over-washing, and others were chunky and gummy. I struggled through finishing this bottle, but I don't like to waste. I blame a month of bad hair days on this conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use heat styling tools almost everyday. So, when looking for a new conditioner, I stumbled upon this one because it was for heat damaged hair. This conditioner is probably one of the best I've ever used (I've used products ranging from Suave to Redken) and it is not too watery nor too thick. It feels extremely smooth after air drying!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best for me, I have dry colored hair. This leaves my hair shiny soft and and frizz free ( I don't need to comb my hair!). It's an All in One conditioner for me. My hair loves it and smells good too.