Avon Smooth Minerals - Golden Glow

4.6

TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA IRON OXIDES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CALCIUM PCA ZINC PCA SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MALACHITE FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/TOURMALINE FERMENT ASCORBYL PALMITATE ATELOCOLLAGEN BETA-CAROTENE RETINYL PALMITATE SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE TOCOPHEROL KAOLIN LAURYL PCA PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SODIUM PCA LECITHIN TREHALOSE POLYQUATERNIUM-51 SODIUM HYALURONATE UREA C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE NYLON-12 METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007 CARMINE/CI 75470

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I own this in copper glow and it is a beautiful, pigmented blush with golden sparkles, very similar to golden glow. The formula is smooth and soft, long lasting, and non expensive. I have grown out of this since I now preffer the more matte compact blushes over these type of loose glitter blushes, but it is an okay blush. I feel application can be quite messy and uneven with this, because it doesn't stick to a blush brush effectively since it's a loose powder; packaging is very unsafe for traveling as well, so I took a lippie off because of how careful you have to be when using this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! I have this in HEARTY PEACH. I got it on a whim, I couldn't really find a lot of swatches on it so I took my chance, and I love it, its very natural, it gives a stubble glow, and it just melts into your skin and blends so well, it has good pigment and it last all day on me. I got this blush brand new on ebay for like $4 dollars, and im glad I took my chances. the only thing I use from Avon is there skin care line and there primer...but there mineral blush is my new fav

HERE'S A PICTURE =>>>

on 5/8/2011 9:58:00 PM

A nice color, on my fair skin I have to use a light hand though, in the summer when I have more color it will be perfect.

on 6/19/2010 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It is a lovely shade that adds just enough color to my light skin without being noticeable. It is natural looking and has a smooth coverage and makes foundation look just a little bit nicer, as it has just a hint of shimmer. Very Olivia Palermo - A new favorite!

on 3/31/2010 8:41:00 PM

I kid you not...this is by far the BEST blush I have ever encountered. I have two in golden glow and blushing muave. They are soooo beautiful. Golden glow makes your skin look like its kissed by the sun and makes your foundation look a lot more natural.

on 3/21/2010 8:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am really impressed with the quality of this blush. I have used Avon for years, and they've never been of poor quality, but often times I could buy better products for less even at the drugstore. I gotta tell you they have really improved in recent years and this mineral blush is a testament to that. The color is great, it has pretty good staying powder for the cost, and the pigment is fantastic. Love love love this product and will be buying more of the mineral blushes after trying this one.

on 3/20/2010 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Now *THIS* is a great product! I don't know why this is not more hyped. This is a beautiful color, verly light and sheer, yet pigmented enough that it still shows on my NC35 skin. It's buildable but doesn't look icky like other mineral blushes do when you layer them. This gives me an effortless glowy and sunny look without looking unnatural. I've never liked BE or mineral makeup bc it clogs my pores, but not this one -so far so good! This comes in lots of colors, I'm going to be trying more since they're on sale for $5.99 (vs. $10) on Avon.com.

on 2/7/2010 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

this is my favorite mineral blush its pigmented so soft
and just amazing they have so many great colors
i want them all

on 7/20/2009 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i LOVE this blush! I have it in Radiance and Blushed. Blushed is definitely my favorite it looks awesome wion my skin and the color is buildable so you can make it more natural looking or more dramatic if you want. Radiance is a little more sheer, but very pretty. It gives a pretty pink tint to the cheeks which is great for summer. I also to the use the Radiance with other blushes to create different looks. I look forward to trying more colors in this blush!!

on 8/11/2008 8:08:00 PM

I have mine in Radiant. I like how much its pigmented. But its too sheer for me. But I would recommend this to anyone who is into mineral makeup. It is very inexpensive.

Popular Blush Products