April 17, 2014 | 1829 users online

Blush - Avon - Smooth Mineral Makeup Blush - Golden Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! I have this in HEARTY PEACH. I got it on a whim, I couldn't really find a lot of swatches on it so I took my chance, and I love it, its very natural, it gives a stubble glow, and it just melts into your skin and blends so well, it has good pigment and it last all day on me. I got this blush brand new on ebay for like $4 dollars, and im glad I took my chances. the only thing I use from Avon is there skin care line and there primer...but there mineral blush is my new fav

HERE'S A PICTURE =>>>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A nice color, on my fair skin I have to use a light hand though, in the summer when I have more color it will be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Katras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It is a lovely shade that adds just enough color to my light skin without being noticeable. It is natural looking and has a smooth coverage and makes foundation look just a little bit nicer, as it has just a hint of shimmer. Very Olivia Palermo - A new favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by BPpinkie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I kid you not...this is by far the BEST blush I have ever encountered. I have two in golden glow and blushing muave. They are soooo beautiful. Golden glow makes your skin look like its kissed by the sun and makes your foundation look a lot more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by alovelyblush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am really impressed with the quality of this blush. I have used Avon for years, and they've never been of poor quality, but often times I could buy better products for less even at the drugstore. I gotta tell you they have really improved in recent years and this mineral blush is a testament to that. The color is great, it has pretty good staying powder for the cost, and the pigment is fantastic. Love love love this product and will be buying more of the mineral blushes after trying this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now *THIS* is a great product! I don't know why this is not more hyped. This is a beautiful color, verly light and sheer, yet pigmented enough that it still shows on my NC35 skin. It's buildable but doesn't look icky like other mineral blushes do when you layer them. This gives me an effortless glowy and sunny look without looking unnatural. I've never liked BE or mineral makeup bc it clogs my pores, but not this one -so far so good! This comes in lots of colors, I'm going to be trying more since they're on sale for $5.99 (vs. $10) on Avon.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my favorite mineral blush its pigmented so soft
and just amazing they have so many great colors
i want them all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i LOVE this blush! I have it in Radiance and Blushed. Blushed is definitely my favorite it looks awesome wion my skin and the color is buildable so you can make it more natural looking or more dramatic if you want. Radiance is a little more sheer, but very pretty. It gives a pretty pink tint to the cheeks which is great for summer. I also to the use the Radiance with other blushes to create different looks. I look forward to trying more colors in this blush!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by DeserayM

I have mine in Radiant. I like how much its pigmented. But its too sheer for me. But I would recommend this to anyone who is into mineral makeup. It is very inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in Radiance not the golden glow. wow this stuff is pigmented! i got this in a swap,have been wanting to try it. this is the perfect peach/pink color that ive been searching for! although a lil hard to blend,but thats ok most blushes are for me anyways.