Mary Kay Brushes Set w/ Logo Case

4.3

I bought this set about a year ago, this was the first Mary kay product I ever bough. I love the brushes, and the case! Plenty of room, and the brushes are great quality, very soft. I use 3 of these brushes daily.

on 7/8/2009 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this brush set as a gift and I like it a lot...the case is great and the brushes don't shed at all even after you wash them! If I had to ever purchase this I would!!!

on 7/8/2009 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recieved this brush set for Christmas a few years ago...and I think it's great! I like having all of my brushes in one case which keeps them in good shape. I have no problem with shedding and I've had mine for about 4 years. I love the eye brushes..they apply shadow very nicely. I'm not completely sure of the price because it was a gift but I think at the time it was like $45? So i think that's a good deal for the brush set with a case. They also clean very well and stay soft even after cleaning!

on 6/9/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THEY ARE THE BEST BRUSHES i HAVE EVER BOUGHT. tHEY ARE ALSO CHEAPER.

on 12/26/2008 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These Mary Kay brushes shed a lot. If you want to look like you have black pubes on your face then you should use these.

on 5/27/2008 1:26:00 PM

Well, I wonder if the person below just got a defective set...Because I love thes brushes. They are soft and just right right sizes for their uses. I've never noticed shedding, so even if it has, it wasn't enough to bother me. I got these for christmas so I'm not sure on the price, but Mary Kay is pretty good on pricing. I also like the case they come in, it helps to kep them organized and the bristles from bending. They are also easy to clean. Overall...good brush set that I would buy again, though I've had these for a few years now and they still work really good.

on 7/10/2006 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well the person below me obviously doesn't enjoy these lol but I do!!
I got this set for free and simply adore it. My favorite is the big overall brush! It's soooo soft and isn't "prickly" to me or shedding. Lovely! I don't know the price but I'd probably get it if I didn't have it =]

on 5/25/2003 3:39:00 AM

Ass in brush form, that is what these are. I got them for free or I'd be pissed. Prickly and prickly. Most of them have gotten lost, or flung to the side in a fit of rage, but I'll review the ones that I remember...
Blush BrushSmall. Picks up pigment. Pokes face. Sheds. Black hairs all over my well applied blush. Boo.
Powder BrushOnly slightly bigger than the blush brush, just as prickly. Sheds. Could easily be swallowed whole by a *real* powder brush like SK's.
Eyeshadow BrushSmall and prickly, we're seeing a trend. Yoo floofy for eyeshadow, doesn't concentrate the color in one spot. Boo.
Eyebrow BrushCheap. Small. Not prickly? How could this be? Skinnier than the $2 drugstore ones but it worked just fine until it broke 2 days later. :(
Lip BrushSmall. Icky. Frighteningly similar to the cheap kiddie brushes that come in watercolor paint sets. Boo.
Wow, I think that was actually all of them. Craptacular, but they were free for me because my bad bad friend is a Mary Kay consultant and gave them to me. Hmm. Maybe she's NOT such a good friend? {{Still picking black hairs from my face}}
Cheesy looking and the gold writing on the side to remind you what each brush is for wears off in no time, making them look even cheaper. Avoid, avoid, avoid. :p continued >>

on 6/29/2002 3:31:00 PM

Pretty nice brushes, made from sable. Minimal shedding. Would definitely repurchase.

These are good brushes, very good quality, very soft real hair. Especially like the eyeshadow brush!

Popular Makeup Brushes