October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Bubble Tea

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by hannahle89

Where is the color? what is everyone talking about? When you blend this in, all you can see is the sparkles and to me, it comes out to be more silver/white than blue/green. It looks really nice and pretty (a light blue color) in the package, but when you apply it on and try to blend it in, the blue pigment goes away almost completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by PrncssTink368

I love this color, I would definitely repurchase. It looks really pretty with the Swing Set and Floating Feathers eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutley love this shade of eyeshadow. I think this would suit alot of ladies out there.
It's described as a pearlescent Robin's egg blue and I would agree with that.
Highly pigmented a little goes a long way and it blends really well with minimal fallout.
I teamed this up with some purple tones, Jasmine Tea (dusky pink) as a highlighter and Tide Pool (matte violet) in the crease and it looked fantastic, lasted all day with no creasing and I wasn't wearing primer.
Love EDM eyeshadows, you get alot of product for very little money and they are great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not quite blue, not quite green and very pretty! I have blue-green eyes and wasn't sure how it would look but it really seems to look fresh and lovely on me. Looks nice paired with Cliche. Try it as eyeliner! Stunning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this. If I pair it with other blue shadows it looks blue, with greens it looks green.

I got it free with an EM order...I probably won't be ordering again but for owning it for free I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by tia347

This color is very very pretty. It goes so great with my brown eyes. I have never really been able to wear blues but this just really is different. You will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Dell126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Such a pretty color! Works best with an eyeshadow primer to help intensify the color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by JustME83

I also got this for free. Itīs a light shimmery blue with glitter. I have to layer it for the color to be vibrant and for the glitter to show. I have Body Shop brushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kak513

Also got this one free with Cliche on a recent purchase. I was super excited to try this color. I have taken to only using Bombshell Bath (Fyrinnae) eyeshadow since they pack such better color and pigment, so I was truly thrilled to see the EM beta website and all the new colors. I have about 10 EM eyeshadows, and I'm always disappointed at how neutral most of them turn out to be. I love all things aqua and turquoise, and I hoped that this would be fun for a 60s eye look. I figured that a medium blue-green shadow couldn't end up neutral, but I was mistaken. There is an incredible amount of silver in this shadow, so that when it hits the lights, the eyeshadow is basically white. I applied it with a moist brush, and then patted on a little more color with a dry brush, which is how I apply most mineral eye makeup to really make it pop. There is definitely some color there, but certainly not what appears in the pot. Not incredible lasting power, either, but completely passable to wear to work. I will give it another try in a couple of days to see if I'm still as disappointed, but I'll be sure to use UDPP underneath to see if that helps at all. I think this color, as with most EM eyeshadows, is for someone who wants to feel bold wearing this color rather than look bold. Meh.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by sassepiano

I got this eyeshadow as a part of a gift (along with Cliche) when I ordered my EM. The eyeshadow looked beautiful from the container, and it looked okay when I swatched it. It was good enough for me to want to try it. It looked great on me at first, but later when I looked at it under different lighting, it looked like someone punched me in the eye and I got a big bruise. The color just didn't work for me, but I'm sure it'd look nice on someone else (hence 3 lippies). It's sad because I really wanted to like the color. Check out the swatch:
continued >>