Urban Decay Blaze

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/18/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this because I wanted a nice, natural looking color while still having shimmer. And this is exactly what I wanted. The color is a kind of peachy champagne color that has a nice soft finish. It's not really opaque, but you can definitely darken it up with a few layers. I'm usually not that big a fan of slightly sheer colors, but this works really well as a highlight shade or as a base color when I use more. I will be buying more when I hit pan.

on 7/18/2011 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I am thoroughly impressed in Urban Decay's eyeshadow. I purchased the Naked palette after all the rave reviews, I don't usually wear lots of eye makeup. If I do it's only one shade at a time and it's always a neutral color. I purchased blaze because I wanted a champange-y shimmery eyeshadow that would be great for wearing on my eyelids and the inner corner of my eyes. I found that half-baked, while being pretty was almost too gold for my preference and sin was a little too cool, appearing almost a frosty ash on my eyelids. Blaze is perfect for my olive-tan skin tone. It's definitely a peach champange color, but does not appear to be too orange or red. The shimmer is not annoyingly glittery either and the staying power is great. Will be repurchasing again.

on 3/27/2011 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I describe Blaze as a peachy-gold color. It doesn't look orangey on me. Brings out my green eyes and I would repurchase.

on 3/11/2011 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is so beautiful. This is a great natural eyeshadow. It has no fallout, and great application. It stays on all day, even without primer. I am you, so I can wear this to school without looking like I am wearing too much makeup. You don't have to wear eyeliner with this color, because it is so beautiful already. I am so happy with this product and I will definately purchase this again.

on 3/1/2011 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love Blaze. As everyone has already said, this is an apricot/peachy/gold. So light, warm and soooo spring-y! Just gorgeous! I regularly wear it as a wash (with Vapor as a highlight) and it instantly brightens my eyes and makes the green in them look sooo pretty. I wear all my shadows with UDPP and none of them ever crease or fade. I paid $17 for this at Ulta and I would absolutely purchase another one if/when this one runs out. Another hit from Urban Decay!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Blaze is a nice shimmering apricot champagne shadow. It's a wonderful all-over color for the lid. All UD shadows are very long-lasting, especially when paired with a primer. This shade is very shimmery, but it has no glitter.

on 3/31/2010 1:14:00 AM

HG status. I use this eyeshadow as a wash in my everyday look. It applies smoothly, never creases (I use it with UDPP), lasts all day, and never fades. It is pretty shimmery in the sunlight, but otherwise looks pretty natural and brightens up the eye area nicely (I'm NC20 and it looks like a peachy gold on me).

on 3/20/2010 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful formula, applies so smoothly and shimmers just enough. I'm returning mine, however, as I'm rather pale (MAC NC15, MUFE 118) and this comes across as something a bit lighter than traffic-cone orange on my lids. Doesn't quite make my blue eyes pop just due to how orange it shows up (as opposed to bronze) but if you're any darker than me, I'm sure this would be a super flattering color. Pale chicks proceed with caution, though!

on 1/11/2010 3:12:00 PM

I absolutely love Blaze. I fully admit that I bought it because it has the same name as my favorite album, but I was pleasantly surprised that it's now a total HG as well. It's warm and shimmery enough that it's a great wash color for me when i want something that isn't as pale as Sin or Sellout. The texture is just divine and it wears all day on me with just a little UDPP. It's definitely one of my top 10 UD shadows.

on 12/16/2009 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Another gorgeous eyeshadow from Urban Decay.. A peachy gold with the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes glow. This really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I've been pairing with Jones, Smog and MAC Cranberry, but its beautiful on its own as a wash too.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products