September 30, 2014 | 1306 users online

Blush - Revlon - Powder Blush - Wine With Everything

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm fair skinned and this barely shows up on my skin after applying it three times. I can only open the compact by using a coin or end of scissors because it's too hard to open & I'm afraid it'll break my nails. Don't waste your money on this color blush which is Wine With Everything #060.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Terezi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I want to know is, what HAPPENED to Revlon's Wine with Everything blush? It's been my go-to blush for YEARS, but suddenly the last time or two I bought it, the color is NOTICEABLY lighter, I found an older one and put them side by side, and it's quite apparent, Also, as others have noted, it's become very chalky and hardly comes off the cake onto the brush. I'd pay another dollar or two if they'd return it to it's original color/texture. Makes me sad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

This blush is a flattering dusty pink shade which suits my NC20-25 complexion. As I already suffer from redness, I normally avoid any product with the word "wine" on it because these tend to be deep purply reds that make me look ruddy. However, I really like this colour because it is more of a neutral pink than a wine, and it is ideal for achieving a healthy pink glow rather than a red face.

I love that it is matte which makes it practical and wearable for daytime. I am a little bit over shimmery blushes at the moment.

I also like that it is not super pigmented because I prefer a natural look and like to be able to build my blush. For me, there is nothing worse than a blush which is too pigmented because I find that it is very difficult to "undo" or tone down overly powerful blushes once applied.

In regard to the packaging, I like the mirror and the brush is a useful size.

The only downside is that a "chunk" of the surface came loose even though I did not drop it. It has not started crumbling down to the pan yet but I will have to be careful not to throw it around.

This is not an HG product for me but one of the most wearable and flattering shades I've tried.

If you are looking for a lipstick that matches this, try Clinique's "Soft Bloom" in 27. They seem to work well together.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Meh. I am a big Revlon fan, so after watching a Youtube video singing this blush's praises, I decided to pick it up. Bad idea. The color isn't bad - that's not the problem at all. However, this formula is not pigmented at all - it's chalky and flaky. I have trouble even getting it out of the package - I have to run a brush over it repeatedly to get even a tiny bit of color on it. It takes much more effort than it's worth. Not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by vivicali

This is an adorable pretty mauvey-pink colour. As the description on the back says "a soft, natural blush of colour" - it's the perfect description. I'd def repurchase. Gave it 4 lips because I need to build the blush colour about 3 times before I achieve my desired colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Naama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush has the least pigment I've ever seen. This looks like there's absolutely nothing on my cheeks! I tried layering, use different brushes... nothing. Not worth the money AT ALL.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by historian12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like the color of this blush--it's really sort of a soft mauve than a wine color, but I can only give it three lippies because it just doesn't have staying power. It also takes a lot to build. If you are going for a very soft look, it would probably be suitable, but it just didn't work for me--I like something with more pigment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

These blushes are pretty low in pigment, which means they're forgiving, but if you like a real flush or contrast they probably won't work for you. Wine with Everything is like a cool mauve-toned rose shade. The brush that comes with the package is laughable, but the narrow pan makes it tough to use a proper brush, especially once there's a dip in the product. Other drugstore brands are better for less.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by amygregor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it on clearance at Target. Its color called to me. The color is "Wine With Everything." Revlon is a little pricy for me when not on clearance, but I wanted a matt blush that is good for fair skin with very cool undertones. This one has a tiny, tiny amount of sparkle/sheen but nothing over the top. I don't like Revlon's prices, but Target was out of the CG Cheekers that glowing500 recommended. This Revlon one will work until I can find glowing000's recommendation back in stock.

I'm lucky to have a network of so many smart, talented and helpful people.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do like this blush. For a drugstore blush I think it has quite nice pigmentation, although not as good as any of my higher end blushes. The colour is nice and I really appreciate that it is matte. I will not repurchase because I found it to still be expensive for a drugstore product, and I'd rather spend a few more dollars for a higher end blush.