October 25, 2014 | 1073 users online

Bronzers - LORAC - TANtalizer Baked Bronzer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Mariamnasheet

I have nc35 skin, black hair, brown eyes. I use this as a contour/ blush so I just sweep it along the top of jaw bone. I then apply a more rose colour on the apples of my cheeks to make the pronounced. I love the package and the brush inside. It's actually a great shaped brush to contour. IV had this for a year & love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by malibu64

This is my new favorite bronzer! It looked super shimmery when I swatched it so I was a little hesitant. Once I put it on, I looked like I gained several days at the beach and a touch of glamour! This bronzer is beautifying for me. That's the only word I can think of. I feel that the packaging is quite silly (too hard to open) and it's overpriced at $32, but I felt justified purchasing it because I felt so lovely after putting it on. I have light brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin that tans easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by eyesarahclops

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I purchased the mini version of this for $7. It was just a fun purchase as I already have HG bronzers in my stash. First of all, this doesn't work as a bronzer for me! I use this as a highlighter. It is not pigmented enough for my skin tone to be a bronzer. Also, it is far too shimmery to be a bronzer for my skin type. With that being said, it is a lovely highlighter for my skin. This bronzer "highlighter" is a very warm coppery gold shade. It gives my olive skin life and radiance. Also, I love that this bronzer "highlighter" doesn't make my oily skin look weird. Instead, it gives my skin a glow and blurs my flaws. Another bonus, this doesn't cause any skin issues for my moderately reactive skin. The two things I don't particularly care for with this product are: 1. Packaging and 2. Scent. The packaging is like a two part swivel device. It is difficult to pull apart at times. Also, this bronzer has a minty scent to it which I find very odd.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Yet another impulse buy while standing in line at Ulta...and for once, I did something right!

This is definitely a new staple in my bag. I haven't used bronzer in a long time because I always felt that it made me look sort of "brassy" and that was sort of awkward on my skintone (NC20), and I only read the reviews that said it was "orange" on light skin after I bought it, but I don't agree at all!

The colour is great -- not orange, not muddy, not too shimmery, but shimmery enough that it gives a nice sort of glow. It's not hard to apply, either, a little goes a long way. One thing I love most about it...it stays on, all day! I'm oily so I tend to sweat a bit throughout the day, but I've never had a problem with smudging, smearing, etc.

My only really big complaint is that the container is an absolute pain in my ass. I have short nails, so I almost have to wedge a brush into the side to get it open, and I think even if I did have long nails, I'd just break them trying to pop that stupid tab.

Nevertheless -- love it! Would definitely buy again, would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by TootsDiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This is by far my fav bronzer hands down. I purchased it at Sephora and although pricey was worth every penny. I think it suits tan to dark skin the best because it provides a very serious glow to the skin. The texture is buttery soft and the packaging is sturdy. It comes with a brush i discovered awhile after but i have never used it. I would buy this again over and over again! Chances are it will take forever and a day to finish because it is a lot of product. I have a video of my fave bronzers/highlighters with this included. Check it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Lovely product! I lightly sweep onto top of cheekbones, forehead and wherever I need highlighting on my face after I apply makeup. A little definitely goes a long way with this product. I apply sparingly in the morning and lasts throughout the day. It provides gorgeous glow on my skin. If need be, I re apply in the evening. Definitely a must in my makeup arsenal bag, whether you want a subtle perk up or a glamorous glowing look.

Highly recommend this product.

FYI I'm a light skin African-American and makes my skin look amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mailife4

I bought this a while back when the makeup creator, Carol, was helping me find my first bronzer. I wasn't sure which bronzer suited my fair/medium Asian skin. At the Sephora, it looked great when she applied it to my face as she stated it can be used as a bronzer or blush. But once I got home, I realized how very dark it was and it wasn't very blendable. I looked like a clown with two brown circles on my cheeks. I also didn't like how slimmery it really was. It wasn't the soft glow that I wanted it to be so I had to return it. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone as a good first bronzer.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Too much glitter, not enough bronze coloured pigment.
Save money and get a better product by purchasing NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW15.

This bronzer was hard to open (points off the packaging) and hard to apply (bronzer brushes are large, I need a large surface to load up my brush without it being too concentrated.

Plus the color looked kinda orange on me. Very nice in depth though, just light enough for my complexion.