October 24, 2014 | 1810 users online

Treatments - Nutra Nail - 5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by LittleMary01

What can I say? I absolutely LOVE this product! It grew my nails longer in a week.I didn't see dramatic results like growing them really long overnight,but they grew a lot longer than normal! I will defiantly buy this again once I run out! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by MarquitaC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a nail biter, and have been one since I was really young. About 4 or 5 months ago, I let my nails grow without using anything specific except for clear nail hardeners/strengtheners under and over my nail polish colors. I still had the issue of dry, peeling nails. I've been using Nutra Nail 5 to 7...for 3 weeks now and I have no regrets. But I use one other product also (strengthening cream, diff brand) and my nails have grown from nubs to having a decent free edge. They are not where I want them yet, but I believe the nutra nail cut back considerably on the dry, peely look. My nails look healthy and are growing at a rapid pace. I love how the formula soaks in to my nails and they instantly look better, and my cuticles look so healthy and aren't dry. Unfortunately I paid 7.99 plus tax at a drug store when I could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere. Packaging is cheesy, but don't let it deter you. Great product and very worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by redskyontherox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was a very bad nail bitter my whole life. I finally was able to quit a couple of months ago but i still pick at them. My nails were thin and always peeling and the picking did not help. this stuff was like a miracle for my nails. It stops the peeling so i didn't pick at them, and they had a chance to grow out nice and evenly. Of course this didn't happen in 5-7 days but they did look a lot better in that time frame. i use this every day on bare nails. if i wear polish this is always a part of my routine before polishing. one thing that i like is that it is not a polish so it doesn't need to be applied as such or removed. i brush it over the whole nail bed, cuticle area and under the free edge. I let it dry completely and rub in what is still left on the skin. then i move on with my polish as usual.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

My nails always peel and chip. Super weak if I try to grow them long. I've been using this for years and I love it!!!! My nails tend to get used to it if I use it continuously so I only use it a few days before I paint my nails. It only takes a couple days to notice a growth difference. My nails get super hard with no peeling or chipping. I apply it a couple times a day. And for those who are super impatient with letting nails dry (ME!) this is the same as putting water on your nails. Don't be fooled by the cheap packaging (the only why I didn't give it perfect lippies) THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by NailGirl11

This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me! My nails are much more longer and healthier. Beauitful too! I just love my nails and other people do too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff works. I've used it for years and I apply it 2 to 3 times a day and two coats at night... Your fingernails will grow faster, be stronger and all around healthier looking... It is also possible to wear polish while putting this on... This works well if massaged in to the cutical and once your nails grow out underneath the nail... It's a product that does exactly what it says... My nails are in great shape using this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by bunnyb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product really does work. After nearly 2 weeks of application my nails grew at least 50%!!! NO JOKE!!! This is coming from someone whose nails were thin, transparent, weak and just simply would not grow without splitting and breaking. I apply it about 2 - 3 times a day especially at night and the difference has been dramatic. Keep in mind that I also use this along with another product called Hard As Hoof nail strengthening cream. I believe that with these 2 products combined, I have found a winning combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sosochop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this product 3 times and LOVE it! I don't even bother coloring my nails anymore b/c they look so nice and I like to keep them that way... that's the only drawback with this product - if you stop using it for a week or so, your nail issues most likely will reappear. Still, I had weak, brittle, peeling nails and now I have strong, longer (they don't grow in 5 to 7 days for me, however) nails and they look healthy. Worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a miracle worker. I have very dry nails that usually split or break and when i use this they grow faster, and are stronger. I recommend this to anyone who wants their real nails to grow and be healthier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

Let me preface this review by saying that I'm a nail biter and have been my whole life. So this product was quite the experience for me since I'm not used to having long nails. I'm also a pianist so I try not to keep them too long anyway because it makes playing piano uncomfortable.

I've been using this product for a week now, applying it twice a day and I must say the difference in the length and strength of my nails is quite noticeable. They're usually weak and peel off very easily. They've grown stronger and don't peel and it's tougher for me to bite them, and has made me almost stop biting all together.

This product is great because it's not like a polish that remains on the nail. It's more of a milky liquid that you apply and dries really quickly. I like it because I don't have to worry about being neat and can go over my cuticles and around the nail without the product showing. It doesn't leave any sort of stain either and didn't make my nails turn yellow. I really do think this is a great product and recommend it to those with short,weak nails that want to make them grow fast! Personally, I'm uncomfortable with the length, but I like how it's made my nails stronger and less prone to peeling.